Whats your desktop? (Screenshot)

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
I'm sorry for posting it. It's not like I was very proud of making it, not as if I really hoped someone would say "good job".... no, you're right. Thanks for making me realize that it's completely worthless :(

Sorry, but with a name like yours it's impossible to bring up any sort of respect, at all.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Sorry, but with a name like yours it's impossible to bring up any sort of respect, at all.

the_punisher_5.jpg

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
ok..first you were amusing, then u became annoying but tolerable now your just annoying.... There is no reason for you to continue posting random crap on these forums. no one knows you >.> if you want people to admire your attempts at desktop background use the wow forums not these.

I ♥ Scarce

Has seen Scarce naked
Jul 2, 2010
Well this is a desktop thread right? It shouldn't be that random if it's on-topic. I know that you hate me but I'm trying to be less creepy and a bit more normal but it seems like you hate me even more now :(

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
ok..first you were amusing, then u became annoying but tolerable now your just annoying.... There is no reason for you to continue posting random crap on these forums. no one knows you >.> if you want people to admire your attempts at desktop background use the wow forums not these.

Since the "thank you for the useful post" option is gone, THANK YOU!

I ♥ Scarce

Has seen Scarce naked
Jul 2, 2010
I really hoped that we could be friends. I might not be in the guild but the daily laughs in the shoutbox and games at the arcade is another reason why I'm here. If you don't want me to post can I atleast stay on the site? I'm sorry for being annoying, I hope you're not going to be mad at me forever :)

Edit: Tyche, how would you feel if you had to be amusing ALL THE TIME for people to like you and if you ever just wanted to be normal they call you annoying? I actually have feelings....

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Don't really care what you do on these forums in your own spare time.. if your that sad to spend your day on a random guilds forums then no ones stopping you for now. Just stop posting and forgod sake change that retarded name, it in no way makes me like you more. >.>

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
I really hoped that we could be friends. I might not be in the guild but the daily laughs in the shoutbox and games at the arcade is another reason why I'm here. If you don't want me to post can I atleast stay on the site? I'm sorry for being annoying, I hope you're not going to be mad at me forever :)

Edit: Tyche, how would you feel if you had to be amusing ALL THE TIME for people to like you and if you ever just wanted to be normal they call you annoying? I actually have feelings....
There is a difference between a "fanboi" and a "friend" and I never found you amusing. But if you're that much of a QQ-er that can't take it, I'll stfu for now. :)

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008

I cope pretty well with that. The trick is to be more funny than annoying.

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
Uh no, I only changed my avatar because it was an Ayu with a heart before, and non-conformity is cool.
Plus I love Ayu <3

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
There, I changed it. Are you happy now?

There are 2 possibilities:

1) You are a troll.
2) You are genuine, and therefore a creepy stalker, and either (a) too young to fit in socially with this group (who are mostly adults, Scarce is one the younger members of this community, and as such we are kinda protective of her, OR (b) old enough to know better, in which case the creepy factor just went through the roof.

Either way, you are never, ever, going to fit in here, and will at best be ignored. I actually think it'd be better for everyone if Joy IP banned you. Move on, go away. If you are genuine, take this as a life experience, learn from it, and move on. If you are a troll, go spend some time on 4chan, dig through the adequacy.org archives, and learn to troll better. Because this is just lame.

If trolling is a disease, you are the mild rash, the runny nose, the bit-of-a-cough. For fucks sake, your not even a headache.

That is all.

Atarix

sup fresh
Nov 3, 2008
There are 2 possibilities:

1) You are a troll.
2) You are genuine, and therefore a creepy stalker, and either (a) too young to fit in socially with this group (who are mostly adults, Scarce is one the younger members of this community, and as such we are kinda protective of her, OR (b) old enough to know better, in which case the creepy factor just went through the roof.

Either way, you are never, ever, going to fit in here, and will at best be ignored. I actually think it'd be better for everyone if Joy IP banned you. Move on, go away. If you are genuine, take this as a life experience, learn from it, and move on. If you are a troll, go spend some time on 4chan, dig through the adequacy.org archives, and learn to troll better. Because this is just lame.

If trolling is a disease, you are the mild rash, the runny nose, the bit-of-a-cough. For fucks sake, your not even a headache.

That is all.

This