Whats your desktop? (Screenshot)

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Lebuff said:
[attachment=0:3aptxs2x]dsktp.JPG[/attachment:3aptxs2x]
So with Joys it represents the Blackness of his soul.... With you it represents your soul's....... errrrrr....... poo?

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Two have my drawings on :D I'm flattered!

Here's mine.. I switch about my background occasionally.. usually some game-based artwork. I got a lot of junk icons I need to clear up really.. although you should have seen it a week ago, they covered most of the screen like a plague XD
desktop.jpg

I'm talking to Face!

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
found my new Desktop Wallpaper:D may recolour it to more of a bluey/purpley violet kinda colour, but i like the change for now from my old one

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Scarce said:
found my new Desktop Wallpaper:D may recolour it to more of a bluey/purpley violet kinda colour, but i like the change for now from my old one
Fixed ^^

[attachment=0:1nlia5jb]scarce_bg.jpg[/attachment:1nlia5jb]

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Your mean:< and could you of atleast picked a pony that went with that background! sheesh

I ♥ Scarce

Has seen Scarce naked
Jul 2, 2010

I keep my desktop clean :D

Made a wallpaper to my friend by using Paint. Hours of hard work put into making it so I really hope he has it as his desktop background!

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Ah :O bit mean, Tyche..? lol

Edit: "Visitors found this page by searching for: war does not determine who is right only who is left desktop" XD

I ♥ Scarce

Has seen Scarce naked
Jul 2, 2010
I do not care about some random freaks desktop, go back to the IRC already.

I'm sorry for posting it. It's not like I was very proud of making it, not as if I really hoped someone would say "good job".... no, you're right. Thanks for making me realize that it's completely worthless :(