Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Ah finally found the setting that broke that, they are back baby :D

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
My title was RAWRRRRRRR and i bet that title was auto-set by the forum when you tweaked something

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Nope, but check the Market, other people can change your title and probably did then.

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Shoutbox is b0rked..... when I try to shout it tells me "invalid command".... my command has use of all it's limbs though, it doesn't need a wheelchair at all.

Chirrad

Sep 29, 2009
The new raid notes thread makes things a bit more complicated than they need to be - why not put raid notes on the signup page for that raid? Everyone already looks at that page anyway to see if they are confirmed. Reading new threads on the forum has been a complete mess ever since it started getting polluted by GDKP signups :S

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The new raid notes thread makes things a bit more complicated than they need to be - why not put raid notes on the signup page for that raid? Everyone already looks at that page anyway to see if they are confirmed. Reading new threads on the forum has been a complete mess ever since it started getting polluted by GDKP signups :S

Eh just ignore that 1 forum? <_<

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Actually, is there a way to not have the signups on the GDKP forum show up under the "New Posts" tab on the right? That would already help since I use that to check if there are new posts worth replying to. Or possibly a way to lengthen the New Posts tab since it only shows the last 3 posts.

Chirrad

Sep 29, 2009
/sigh, some people are a bit too quick to be dismissive. As Ayu posted exactly the same complaint, it's obviously not just me :p

The simple way of doing what Ayu asked would be to hide GDKP signups from the rest of us? I always used to rely on the "posts since I last logged in" feature of the old forum, which is probably the main reason I dislike vBulletin. The next best thing is the New Posts box on the front page, but as I already mentioned it's usually polluted with GDKP signups, and only has 3 posts in it anyway.