The buttrocket

S

Stuvvie

Uhm ok, so yeh I do kinda feel a sort of sadness for her husband..or who is also the guy that started this stuff and made it public.

"There are 2 sorts of people, people who do smart things and people who do stupid things."

This stuff redefines stupid, I can't really feel sad for this sorry :)

The chick already had her warning, they were in counseling together because of something like this before. How fekking stupid can you be? :D

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
They're both stupid tbh. Tho her stupidity is less surprising. Girls love attention, maybe especially so on the internet.
The guy however, is a dumb shit for posting it on a board full of teenagers. If you don't wanna get bitten, don't wear meat in the lion cage, k? He could just neatly pack up her shit, place it on the lawn, change the locks, and wait for her to come home (instead of posting about it, and wanting details, on the forums).

Tho I'm not too sure I believe the whole thing :<

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Anshrr said:

^

I only skimmed through the OP and found it too retarded to be real and shrugged it off.

S

Stuvvie

Mwoah I can understand something like this being able to happen in a blind fury, heck if you would find out something like this and you knew it happend in the game it could be, if it is a hoax indeed then it still is a pretty darn good one and I defo had some fun with it :)

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Re:

Ayu said:
Anshrr said:

^

I only skimmed through the OP and found it too retarded to be real and shrugged it off.

Same.

The DrAmA thread >>>>>>>>>>> this. Way way better. <3 Turalyon.

Edit: Anyone got a link to the original DrAmA thread? :D

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Anshrr said:
The "DrAmA" thread is no fun unless someone starts spilling some names tbh :<

It's about Joyma and Laylia

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Another epic thread

Hom said:
You mean you dont know ?

Oo
Nope. Don't wanna nag ppl ingame and be nosey, n stuff. And don't think anyone in my guild knows. Maybe Urs.... /shrug

Ayu, which one is the swede? Wasn't there a swede? Is joy the dutch woman having the sailor? or? :S