The buttrocket

Balduran

Aug 30, 2005
Do you remember Ayu was absent for some time?

I think he had some blisters somewhere .

R

Raz

Hehe, this is a neat trick, have seen it done several times on stage :p

R

Raz

Turbonegrso made this a gimmick way back, and then Steve O from Jackass started doing it. Yeah I think the stages are interesting :p

S

Stuvvie

Dude that's not epic, that's the first ever artifact in WoW history :D

And just to think that this will explode tomorrow :D

S

Stuvvie

What's this btw? I can't really make anything out of it but there is a SS of her posting a reaction and I do am so fekking curious. I should stop watching As The World Turns at my friends place >_>

Works Cited ~ tiny url'd, to save space, all links legit. (wow seems to have tiny url censored, but these are the endings)
yop3f2
234phj
22qrev
24u49l
yv99mu
364v4m <---- PROOF, SHE POSTED, SS of a Gilga POST

S

Stuvvie

Oeh! I took a look at her myspace, did that the 11th aswell and now there is a update:

I am a stranger now. I have lost something that can never be found or replaced. I have killed something that will imprison me forever. Feel sad for me, because it is true.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=188652252

Suppose it's kinda waiting for someone who has the threads back up or that the original starter let's known he is alive, damn wtb happy ending...or not, just something to amuse me plx

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
There is no happy ending, and it's sad that people revel in their misery, it's like people slowing down as they pass a car crash to have a look. No. Worse, it's like the passers by are honking their horns, then looping back at the exit roundabout to pass again. The Blizzard forums are a cesspool. People forget it's other people playing this game. Just a game perhaps, but real people with real lives and real feelings.