Teaser's

Damonkey

Mar 10, 2009
First person to get both will be rewarded with 1k gold from myself :)

1. There is one in every corner but two in every room. What am i?

2. What is the only cheese made backwards?

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
Sorry for not being a cheese eating clog wearer that lives in a windmill. I never took the time to learn about cities in countries that I will never ever visit.

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Dude. Everyone knows Edam is Dutch. You don't need to know Edam is a place in the Netherlands to know that. I'd even go so far as to say that saying Dutch Edam is a tautology.

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
Braque said:
Everyone knows Edam is Dutch.
I was under the impression that you could get edam from any country, I assume now that it's under a rule like the one for stilton.

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
No gold reward for this, but I'll be impressed if anyone gets it first time.

A woman in a shoe shop pays for a £30 pair of shoes with a £50 note. The salesman doesn't have enough change, so he goes to the shop next door to break the £50 note, returns to his shop and gives the woman her change. A while later, the shopkeeper from next door storms into the shoe shop.
It turns out that the note he gave her was a fake! The mortified shoe salesman gives the shopkeeper £50 from the till to apologise. Neither the customer nor the shoes she took are found.

In total, how much did the shoe shop lose?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005

Broke the monneh into real 30 20 parts, kept the 30 and gave her the 20. Gave the shopkeeper back 50