Semi Pug TOTC 25

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Damonkey said:
We rolling straight into ICC with this friday run. We need a few more ppl to add to the ingame calendar.

Ehm wut, you're not going to PUG ICC25 are you, before we've even been there with the main raid? Oo

OP
Damonkey

Damonkey

Mar 10, 2009
Cronocious said:
we'll make them promise not to say anything :p
This is true although we only do about 2 hours a week so 1st 2 bosses would be a good achivement. :p

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Yer that's fine of course, just don't go past that :p

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Well we did kinda stop halfway through our raidtime

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Croga said:
Put me on the ingame calendar as well Donkey. Best invite both Croga and Kumerian (Disc priest and Elemental shaman). I'll bring whichever is needed most with a strong preference towards Disc priest.
Sorry for the no-show guys..... double trouble this time, both the net connection and the home situation got in the way....

OP
Damonkey

Damonkey

Mar 10, 2009
We have 2 really good tanks and 2 guys that can tank but can add you for future runs although tonights raid has 28 sign ups atm so i wont be able to fit you in mate.

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Would love to :) I'll try to help Croga to get a 10man going tonight then.. everybody happy :D

OP
Damonkey

Damonkey

Mar 10, 2009
We can now boast 3/4 in icc25 shame we didnt have more time on this per week. GJ to those involved. :p

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
I think our raid was at lowest 5k, at highest 7-8k on sarufang, so you just need to do that :p