Semi Pug TOTC 25

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Disable/Enable "Summer Time/DST is in effect"?

Gilbert

Oct 26, 2005
Still room? Want to join on thundris (Dps warr), but would like to know how it looks first as i got a limited amount of days home due to army (home for 10 days now :DDDDDDDDDDDD)

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
I'm available on (in order of preference):
- Croga (Discipline Priest; great gear, über skillz)
- Croga (Shadow Priest; good gear)
- Shadapkay (n00bish Deathknight, will be tank in the future so will be looking for tank gear)
- Kumerian (Elemental Shaman; reasonable gear)
- Kumerian (Resto Shaman; reasonable gear, lacking skillz)

OP
Damonkey

Damonkey

Mar 10, 2009
Thxs to the guys who helped out went pretty smooth for a semi pug. For next week will do a lineup via the in game calendar :)

OP
Damonkey

Damonkey

Mar 10, 2009
Calendar invites are up for the alts that came last week if any 1 else is intrested that couldnt make last week let me know plz :)

OP
Damonkey

Damonkey

Mar 10, 2009
For those people with more well geared alts we are going to do a 2nd run on friday night. Our normal group takes 40-45 mins so we are trying to make another grp to start straight after. At the moment we have 2 tanks 4 healers and a handful of dps for a 2nd run this week might be a bit to soon but the 20th is looking very likely. See me ingame or bump here if you have a willing 3rd alt. Thxs Damonkey

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
I'd like to bring my druid then. Feral dps or Resto tree.

OP
Damonkey

Damonkey

Mar 10, 2009
We rolling straight into ICC with this friday run. We need a few more ppl to add to the ingame calendar.
Tanks = Not needed
Healers = atleast 1 more any class / spec
Melee = Not needed
Ranged = 2/3 Mages/locks priests and boomkins However we currently have no hunter.
Atleast ToC 10 gear should be enough.
Intrested see me in game on Azzazel or reply here thxs Damonkey

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Put me on the ingame calendar as well Donkey. Best invite both Croga and Kumerian (Disc priest and Elemental shaman). I'll bring whichever is needed most with a strong preference towards Disc priest.