Problems :<

OP
S

Soze

At the moment its :
Entering my account details, stuck on "connected", after a while shows me realm list. Theres:
Turalyon - shows i have 0 chars there (have all char spots filled there) - cant log there (stuck on retrieving characters list)
Silvermoon - shows i have 0 chars there (have 1 char there) - cant log there (stuck on retrieving characters list)
Haumarush - shows i have 3 chars (and thats truth) - but cant log there anyway (stuck on retrieving characters list)
Bronzebeard - shows i have 1 char there (thats truth) and i CAN log there

So as Ayu said prolly nothing i can do about it, just wait.... But i wonder what will happen when i get past "retrieving characters list", was able to do so earlier. But then game was freezing at loading screens, and when let me through i had 15k ms, couldnt talk, see any npcs, players etc. That happening since yeasterday, started around 13:00 GT.... :cry:
Atm trying install game again, doubt it will help, but i'm bored :p

OP
L

Lithis

Post this on the tech support page and maybe a blue will answer.

OP
S

Stuvvie

Maybe you should give Tech support a call Soze...dunno if those guys are still at work around now but maybe a tracer route with some info on your problems and sending those to Tech support could help.

Could quite well be a isp or server hosting problem from your side.

OP
G

Stuvvie said:
Could quite well be a isp or server hosting problem from your side.

Unlikely. I bet an Enriched Manna Biscuit that the problem will be gone after a reinstall of both Windows and WoW.

OP
S

Soze

Bleh can't log onto half of the servers, tried many from realm lists, and theres much more like turalyon where "loging into game server" stuck and going back to realm list. But theres few when i can log and play without problems :eek:
My guess is sooner or later will be able to acces Turalyon and then again game will freeze on loading screen :cry:

OP
S

Soze

Again, sometimes it let me to get past "retrieving characters list" on turalyon. I see all 10 chars. Doesn't matter which one i use, game frozen at loading screen (when "bar is at the end"). Staying like that for 5 minutes, and after "disconnected from the server".... :cry:

OP
L

Lithis

Locate your World of Warcraft installation folder and open the file named realmlist.wtf with wordpad.

The file should contain the following line.

SET realmlist eu.logon.worldofwarcraft.com

Make sure it hasnt changed to US.

OP
L

Lithis

Lets gather some facts.

1. Route from TPSA->Blizz is ok
2. Other polish providers (chello) have no problems at all.
3. While my guildmates can see what im writing, i cant, i cant also use abilites etc.

This leads us to the fact that one of the routers on the way BACK (blizz->tpsa) is faulty and figured out that our IP classes are in a different segment of the internet, which causes packets to take a nice detour, prolly through new york, or they loop till they're dead on some routers in germany.

Thats the problem of blizz+telia+tpsa since they're all responsible for such situation.

What can blizzard do?

Contact TPSA and TELIA technicans and ask them to check the routing tables for TPSA ip classes (this will be mostly handled by telia). After they find the deadloop they can redirect the packets to a proper router and we'll be able to play again.

What can players do?

Set up a SOCKS5/VPN proxy on your friends server that is in other network. This can be a foregein network, or POL34 academic network, or even mentioned chello. The other solution is to change the provider, which is not possible for very many people.
You can also call TPSA blue line, and tell that nice lady that has no idea about networking that there is a possible routing loophole on telia routers in frankfurt that cripple your international communication.

From the Tech page also.

OP
S

Soze

Lithis said:
did you try all the above?
Well it's not high latency problem, cause i can't get past retrieving chars list on turalyon, if i do (rare) i can't enter the game, loading screen frozen, but if i get past that (done 2 times and tried like 100?).
And on bronzebeard server when i loged, i had no ms problems.
It's not also my provider problem.

OP
S

Soze

Seems current blizzard problem affects people from Poland, who have internet from TPSA....

"Well same prob here on runetotem .... i heard that all from Poland useing TP SA have same problem .... here is wp.pl topic about it .... link

enter it if u know polish and read about this problem .... hope that wont take long ffs "

I hope they will fix it soon :cry:

OP
S

Soze

Atm is dozens (or even hundreds) polish players, who can't log to their servers. Some for 6th day, some like me 2nd. Dozens of posts and hundreds of replys, not even signle blizzard response. (but they are responding to ppl who got "small problems" in there). :cry:
Many people waiting a while already, and cancelled their accounts, some people starting law action against Blizzard.
Cba to read, post on tech forum anymore today, only getting more pissed off and frustrated. Surely when i check tomorrow morning, there will be dozens of new posts....

OP
S

Soze

Like people already noticed on tech forums, for polish players (TPSA -> Telia) and some others game is playable at night and til 12:30, after that we can't log in game, and if we do we have 8-15k ms, cant do anything, cause all unknown entitys, no ncps, cant see /g etc.... 3rd day in a row same for me, cant play anymore today cause of this. Cya all tomorrow morning....
Main post with this on tech forums:
http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-tech-support-en&T=224422&P=1
and one proving game is playable after 23.... and morning til 12GT :cry:
http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-tech-support-en&t=227003&s=new&tmp=1#new
Not really the hours i want to play :x