Problems :<

S

Soze

I have problems with game since yeasterday.
Most of the time can't login into game. Game frozen and loading screen of my char, most of the times waiting 5 mins, and gettign disconnected from the server. While frozen CPU usage on WoW.exe is 0%.
Sometimes im able to get in. In game can't see friends list, can't see guild tab, can't see what i wrote, can't access npcs.. mostly can't do shit, and getting disconnected few mins later. When im in i have about 15k ms....
I tried with both mods enabled and disabled, doesnt change anything.
Any ideas how can i fix this? What can i do?

Edit : no problems with getting on to other servers :eek:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Odd thread this :eek:

Anyways, if you still have problems, move the WTF and WDB folders out of your WoW directory or rename then. If that does not work, remove all non-blizzard addons and move them in some other folder so you can move them back after the problem is solved.

Oh and did you try a trojan check? :p

OP
S

Soze

Ayu said:
Odd thread this :eek:

Anyways, if you still have problems, move the WTF and WDB folders out of your WoW directory or rename then. If that does not work, remove all non-blizzard addons and move them in some other folder so you can move them back after the problem is solved.

Oh and did you try a trojan check? :p

Moving/deleting wdb, wtf, interface folders not helped. Now game frozen on retrieving characters list all the time. After 5 mins disconnected from the server.
Used also blizz repair tool - nothing.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Do you see any weird programs running in the task manager or is this problem just Tura based?

OP
S

Soze

Ayu said:
Do you see any weird programs running in the task manager or is this problem just Tura based?
Nope, no "weird programs". Atm on realms list i had 1 char on bronzebeard, can log into server and play, 3 chars on haumarush, cant log onto server.... shows turalyon as 0 chars there....

OP
L

Lithis

Did you try the repair bot yet posted on the Blizzard tech support page?

OP
S

Soze

Lithis said:
Did you try the repair bot yet posted on the Blizzard tech support page?
Yeah, he found nothing. No files needed repair.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Then I very much doubt that this is something you can change since it has to do with just Tura. Remember, today is maintainance day and we know how crappy those days are :(

Also, maybe not related, I had this happen to me on one occasion as well. I could log onto every server but Tura was gone from the server list and I was the *only* one that could not see it (not some server wide problems we have grown used to :p ). Should go away by itself.

Go play tekken or so :p

OP
S

Soze

Ayu said:
Then I very much doubt that this is something you can change since it has to do with just Tura. Remember, today is maintainance day and we know how crappy those days are :(

Also, maybe not related, I had this happen to me on one occasion as well. I could log onto every server but Tura was gone from the server list and I was the *only* one that could not see it (not some server wide problems we have grown used to :p ). Should go away by itself.

Go play tekken or so :p
You may be right, but i have it since yeasterday :cry:

OP
L

Lithis

Hmz try to reinstall the game since your game data may be corrupt....
That could actually solve it.

blizzard works in mysterious ways

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Soze said:
You may be right, but i have it since yeasterday :cry:

Holy shit, I just checked the guild tab and there is no more "Soze" :eek:

OP
L

Lithis

Are you kidding me? Ayu???

This aint funny.... Ayu you are kidding right?