Problems :<

OP
S

Soze

Yeasterday players had no response from Blizzard, today at least something. Blizzard closing each post and redirecting players to other one.

Blizzard Tech Support said:
Hello,
There is an ongoing investigation about these issues, and you are welcome to post the information requested in this thread:

http://forums-en.wow-europe.com/thread. .... &tmp=1#new
We currently have no new information on the issue. Please refrain from starting new threads on the subject.

OP
G

I'll see if I can set up a SOCKS proxy server on mammae.org this weekend. That might help people with connectivity problems on their own ISP to circumvent these problems.

OP
G

This may seem like an odd Question, but do you have a 1Gb LAN card?

If you have a GLAN card and get odd disconnects, try buying/lending a 10/100 card from someonen. this may solve your problem as 2 people in my guild had a simular problem and it was solved by using another card

Hope it helps you out a bit.

OP
S

Soze

Polish players problem was "a bit" fixed.
Was : lag was starting around 12, 1-5k ms, but we could stay in game, few mins later DCs started, we got back with 15k ms. Npcs not accessable, couldnt talk, all ppl uknnown entitys etc. DC, and couldnt get back online til 22:30. At that time we had 15k ms, and same problem. Around 23 all ok again, and game playable. Til another day and 12....
Now is: yeasterday around 12 i waited for high latency, and everything good. People posted on tech forums, seems its solved, thanks to blizz etc. Around 16 again high latency, and unplayable. I was getting lag spikes all the time in Scholo, couldnt heal as my druid. Mostly game frozen. Some people got kicked off server and couldnt log, others were in game, but was unplayable.... til 23 again.
So it's partly fixed.
Now new blizzard's post on tech forums
Polish latency report update 30/12/2005

OP
S

Soze

And every problem back again. It's really annoying, 2nd week with unplayable lag at evenings. Lots of people experiencing it 3rd week now. And they cancelled their accounts. If it's not gonna get fixed soon, i might as well quit this game.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Soze said:
And every problem back again. It's really annoying, 2nd week with unplayable lag at evenings. Lots of people experiencing it 3rd week now. And they cancelled their accounts. If it's not gonna get fixed soon, i might as well quit this game.

:eek: :cry:

OP
G

Soze said:
:(

Can't you just move to a civilized country like Holland or so? :wink:

OP
S

Soze

Heh i sent mail to Blizz Tech Support about my problems :? After 1,5 week finally got answer, and ofc nothing how/when/if thats get fixed.

WoWtechEU said:
Hello,

We have checked your account and have noticed that it has been used since you sent your email to us.

Are you still experiencing the problem?

Best regards

OP
D

Dagon

I'm having this same problem with Turalyon

The problem occurs in 2 places:
1) at the screen for grabbin the characters
2) the point at wich the load bar is full after pressing the 'Enter the world" button with a chosen Turalyon character

However, this never occurs with my alt on the Dragonmaw server allthough that server has status "Full" and has waiting queues at certain moments :roll:

OP
A

Anevia

I'm having problems too.

My groin stings.

And I can't update to 1.9.