HeeeeeeeLLo MM ppl ^^

OP
S

Sandre

OMG, doesn't anyone else get the feeling this was some mumbo jumbo language we don't know, pulled through an automatic-translation-to-english program or so (anyone remember altavista's bablefish)?

Should we do a poll and guess what language it was originally?

Please please please tempt him into posting more :D

Translation for him:
Application you make great is. More need we see to understand better you. More post plz!!

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I have never seen you that mean before, Sandre. Dare I to say, you got potential to become an officer >->

OP
K

kak

*serious mode*

even tho this is fun and games enveloped in randomness. i get the feeling that shan is taking the piss :p. there are too many inconsistencies in the badly constructed slab of text that he/she wrote.

*less serious mode :D:D:D*

its prolly ayu being bored with life and pretending to be a nub. so ayu is just talking to himself really.

since this thread is full of random crap; even tho ayu, your avatar is ronaldo qqing, for some reason when i look at it, his qq face is what i imagine your rl face looking like.

:D :D

OP
A

Aeriyn

It is for real people :cry: The fizzles that he speaks of was me, he's 27yrs old, from spain, has two lvl 60 chars on wildhammer and i stumbled upon him in the middle of wetlands. So have a heart.

OP
T

Tequilla

Mark said:
-peice of paper with PTO on both sides-

(Someone do the "Best blonde joke ever" link)

pto

n : a device that transfers power from an engine (as in a tractor or other motor vehicle) to another piece of equipment (as to a pump or jackhammer)

Que?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Not sure what the 1:1 translation of PTO is, but means to turn around the paper you are reading, so the blonde keeps on turning around the paper forever since it's on both sides. PTO=Please Turn Over? Dunno :eek: :eek:

OP
T

Tequilla

Yaya, we all know you want to turn over.

Permeability Tuned Oscillator
Public Telecommunications Operator
Phantom of the Opera
Ping Time Out
Process Time Observation
Pakistan Trade Office

But more likely it has to do with
Plaegs Tranq Output

OP
K

kak

ROFL teq :D:D:D.

Tequilla said:
Plaegs Tranq Output

being not that much?

if shan is spanish we should get karla to translate stuff for us, so we can get to the bottom of this :D:D:D

OP
R

Raz

kak said:
ROFL teq :D:D:D.

Tequilla said:
Plaegs Tranq Output

being not that much?

if shan is spanish we should get karla to translate stuff for us, so we can get to the bottom of this :D:D:D

Doesen't that require that Karla learns english? :D