HeeeeeeeLLo MM ppl ^^

S

Sh

Hi , im read the current appli to joining at MM is closed , between im lvl 22 now with my rogue :D is the same name of this topic login , but in the future when your needs a new rogues for MM , maybe i can join :D , im up fast to 60 , playing now , thanks guys and GG!!

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
This must be a troll post, because noone is that dumb for real. That's why the post is not going to be locked for now.

Entertain me. :)

OP
M

Mark

-peice of paper with PTO on both sides-

(Someone do the "Best blonde joke ever" link)

OP
K

kak

lolol ayu is bear that sucks all the soups from peoples bowl before people eat it. kill bear then all arrive good.

OP
G

D o y o u h a v e 5 o r 6 h u n te r a lt s, a l l wi th a w in t er sp ri ng s ab er ca ll e d <Cat>? :?

OP
M

Mick

yoda.jpg

OP
A

Aeriyn

anyone who knows what Insolent means, cannot be that eh.. yeh..

Like Yoda, i shall speak,
untill Joy, 'NO MORE' says

:axe: :bounce: :bounce:

OP
S

Sh

good I repeat myself. I coming looking for good guild with decent people, but see that here there is much child and, only say what me to commented fizzles, this he is not my first one to char, I have other two in sunstrider and twilight`s to hammer, rogue and priest both lvl 60, but im bored to play in pvp server, so and changed to me to this server, already that she does not serve don't mention it that says this to you, because to children as you (ayu) she gives equal everything you, in short, enchanted and good luck

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Just read through the whole thread again, and all I can:

LOL at our PR, it rocks :lol:

EDIT: What I meant to say: Johras, you are the biggest prick known to mankind ._.