Good series

OP
Bani

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
Are all you HIMYM/Sheldon fans watching New Girl? It's a show by Zooey Deschanel about Zooey Deschaniel being Zooey Deschanel and therefore it's awesome :D 2nd season just started and it's even better so far than the first season.

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Are all you HIMYM/Sheldon fans watching New Girl? It's a show by Zooey Deschanel about Zooey Deschaniel being Zooey Deschanel and therefore it's awesome :D 2nd season just started and it's even better so far than the first season.

So who's the main character?

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
I'm very much enjoying Archer (with Jessica Walter from Arrested Development!). So far it has s̶i̶x̶ s̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ a̶ m̶o̶v̶i̶e̶ four seasons. No more than 12-14 eps per seasons, roughly 20mins per ep.

It's a bit like Arrested Development in a James Bond lifestyle (there are also quite a few similarities between the shows) so basicly it's awesome!

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Wait what. Archer has 3 complete seasons and 1 currently in progress. 10 eps in 1st season and 13 in the rest.

But I do agree that Archer is a fantastic show. Meanwhile I shall fetch a rug!

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
You really need to read keywords :( "No more than 12-14 eps," thus 13 is in that range. I also did not say it were completeseasonssoreallybleh.

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
But you did say 6 seasons and a movie 4 seasons. So I guess you just got lost and were thinking about something else before you wrote 4 seasons :p

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008

The 6 seasons and a movie was crossed through.

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Haha that show was so bad as well. Can't see the strike-through on my screen :<

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Just started watching Ripper Street which is in progress on the BBC. Pretty good drama and you can't help but look at one of the inspectors and just be all like "Yeah you're still playing Bronn from Game of Thrones" which makes it so much better.

Edit: Just for you Best Buddy I'll mention one of the officers has a great big bushy beard!

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
That series is either comic gold or cringe worthy in the extreme. For my tastes it's often on the latter but that's because I often feel like I am that idiot abroad when I'm on holiday, "Do you speak English? ING GER LISH".

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
FYI, since i just found out: the IT crowd 'final' ep aired sept 27

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
New modern family / Big Bang theory started. + if you haven't seen American horror story the 3rd series has just started!

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
Bumping this.

obviously everyone's watching the new series of Walking Dead and loving Gotham...but what else are y'all watching?

mate of mine's just got me into suits to try n convince me to finally get off my arse n use my law degree (which is tempting, although life'll be nothing like this or it is in Franklin n Bash :( )

need more suggestions!