Good series

Gloryfool

Jun 22, 2009
Just watched the new thundercats cartoon, being a huge fan of the original. The new one was actually realy good, very manga style, not sure i like how they changed the original storyline tho.

Stronghammer

The strong one!
Apr 20, 2009
The Netherlands
Been watching a lot of shows this summer but two of them really hit it off on my cool-list

Justified: About a U.S. Marshal in redneck county, great dialogs, great actors, good story, good shootin'.

Falling Skies: Produced by Spielberg, about a group of survivors of an alien invasion over earth. Good story, if you know The Walking Dead then it is a little like that, only the zombies have been traded for aliens.

Sedona

Feb 1, 2009
You want to see some real rednecks watch the new reality series called Swamp People! I live in the south and can't understand these guys. A charming example of our southern culture..LOL

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Not sure if already mentioned but Blue Mountain State seems a lot of fun.... at least the first few episodes

Vessy

Puttin the slow in Onslow
Apr 13, 2009
Finished watching season 1 of "Suits". It's a definite 2xthumbs up!

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
the "new" british Sherlock is real nice, basically sherlock holmes classic cases in a contemporary setting. Few episodes, but high quality and feature film length.

Vessy

Puttin the slow in Onslow
Apr 13, 2009
"Last Resort" . The closest thing you can come to "The hunt for Red October" in a series format?

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
That's how I felt about Walking Dead after watching the first two episodes. Didnt really catch my attention

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Dexter!

Wait, apparently I already said that. Oh well, in this case: Avatar!