Plog

Clevery Guy
Aug 26, 2005
Can you come and pick me up too Best Buddy? I'll pay the eurotunnel

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Sure Plog, be at Ghent Sint Pieters station at a bit before the late late hour of half past noon.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
You know, making sure Ozzi is able to raid again is all well and good but not at the cost of Plog being sold into slavery because was hobo'ing around some station for a week because you didn't pick him up.

He wouldn't survive slavery. He plays squash.

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
I don't have much time this weekend so I'm thinking what's the easiest way of getting the disks to Ozzi (unless you can come pick them up since you're around anyway)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
15 mins? How did you make it there that fast without the ice cream melting? :O

OP
Ozzimandius

Ozzimandius

The Beard and the Bacon
Apr 30, 2007
Noon time is fine Best Buddy, just need to find my suitcase so I can start packing lunch

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Myst.... I think you should pick up us UK based folk and drive us over.... PARTYTIME :D

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Bugger that. I'd cost me like eight gazillion euros (or like £100) to pay for petrol to get all the way over there. Cheaper to fly and take the train.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Well, yeah, that happens if you use petrol when we both know that is used for planes only and therefore expensive.
Have you tried using gas instead?

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Well, yeah, that happens if you use petrol when we both know that is used for planes only and therefore expensive.
Have you tried using gas instead?

This guy sounds like he knows what he's doing.