Dwarf Fortress

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Aelin said:
Braque said:
Dwarf Fortress, with web-game quality graphics replacing the text mode stuff, multiplayer on Facebook, and proper working over from an HCI expert to iron out the difficulty curve, would conquer the world of online gaming.

If that was true WoW wouldn't be the biggest MMO

*flicks Tongue*

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Whatcha doing in my thread Lin? Shouldn't you be off somewhere tongue tricking some hot girl you're totally hitting it off with?

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Gink said:
Whatcha doing in my thread Lin? Shouldn't you be off somewhere tongue tricking some hot razorblade you're totally hitting it off with?

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
Gink said:
Whatcha doing in my thread Hom? Shouldn't you be off somewhere tongue tricking some hot steamy annus you're totally plunging it off with?

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
From irc yesterday.

02:10:10 (@Jezghnz): one of my dwarfs went beserk and attacked another
02:10:21 (@Jezghnz): but both of em suck at fighting, so they arent doing much dmg to eachother
02:10:34 (@Jezghnz): at this rate they will die of thirst before their wounds
02:12:04 (@Jezghnz): but worst part is that their fighting in a corridor, and there is 3 dwarfs behind em that cant get out. because they are scared and dont dare to go near the fighting dwarfs
02:17:02 (@Jezghnz): made a military with no experience and sent em down there
02:17:06 (@Jezghnz): so now they are fighting
02:17:19 (@Jezghnz): and the dwarf that went beserk is now missing his "upper rib"
02:18:29 (@Jezghnz): yay, he strangled him!
02:18:56 (@Jezghnz): I set the military dwarf to use any melee weapon
02:19:00 (@Jezghnz): he used his shoe.....
02:20:25 (@Jezghnz): he strangled him with one hand and hit him with his shoe in the other

OP
Gink

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
What`s that? :eek:

Eh, nm, saw the other posts. And no, some silly addictive game is the last thing I need to add to my 14 hour workdays. :p

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Not a timesink game tho :D You don't need to be active on it while stuff goes down!
Either way, register for mai bonuses plx :D