Diablo 3?!

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Neema said:
So did I, but that was on 1.09 aswell. Sat the bot up to do Pindleruns all night with my blizzard/orb sorc with about 900+ MF (Magic Find <3) and came back in the morning to find an inventory full of uniques and set items and some pretty nice other stuff. MapHack, zPickit, etc ftw! Was never caught. :D

At the end of it, my pally had full Griswold's set, barbarian in full Immortal King's set and a different sorc in full Tal'Rasha's set. Ah.... memories.. :D
1.09 sorcs owned so much. I had a F.Orb/TS sorc that I used to run Pindle and co. with. I think the best item I got while botting was the Hellslayer axe. If I remember correctly, I got several Strings of Ears, some unique polearm and some other equal level crap. That's about it.... I think my MF was somewhere around 500-600. I think the chance of Pindle dropping something like a WF was somewhere around 0,0007....

But multiplayer boss runs were the best. Everybody dashing in and clicking like crazy in hopes of managing to grab the unique drop. Everyone was a ninjalooter in D2. :D

OP
S

Stuvvie

Tomorrow the Leipzig Games Convention starts where Diablo 3 might be announced according to the rumours, there are also information updates expected about WOTLK and Starcraft 2 inc playable demo's. If you wanna I wouldn't be surprised if there are gonna be updates all over the day about atleast starcraft 2, wotlk and diablo...if that happends atleast, http://www.mmo-champion.com/index.php and http://www.worldofraids.com are quite fast and up to date with news additions.

Kinda expect a Zerg preview (no info at all about the zerg so far, only a few screens with shitloads of zerglings) and maybe a cinematic trailer for starcraft 2 and quite some advanced info about wotlk, maybe also a cinematic trailer but for wotlk it might be too early still

We will see tomoz I guess :p

Neema

May 8, 2007
Gombur said:
So did they announce any new game at all?
Not that I know of, but Battle.net is still crowded with Diablo2Reg & Exp players if you feel like joining in my adventures there whilst I'm waiting for my crappy ISP to fix my crappy connection :(

OP
S

Stuvvie

Nothing new so far sadly :< Kinda hoped for more from GC Leipzig but it was very minimal, also wow news was kinda low :s