Diablo 3?!

S

Stuvvie

diablo3.jpg

From World of raids, holy grale of news tbh :p

Off-topic news for once.

Diablo3 might be announced to the Games Convention in Leipzig (August 23-26). Why? Read below

You all remember how the website http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wrath went to Error 403 Forbidden 3-5 days before annoucement, the diablo3.eu (this url belongs to Blizzard Entertainment) is doing the same thing now, it used to just go to blizzard.com but now its pointing to Error 403 Forbidden (same as Wotlk page before BlizzCon).

We now have to wait for Games Convention to get a confirmation from Blizzard present at this gaming event (Hall 2 booth E12).

Like we did for BlizzCon, we will cover this event and publish all new infos about WoW (expansion, future patches).

Teza
WoR reporter

woot woot!

OP
O

Oaker

Never played any diablo :err: nor warcrafts before wow :unsure:

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Oaker said:
Never played any diablo :err: nor warcrafts before wow :unsure:

Me neither, cept for a little WC3 after i had played WoW for a while.

OP
S

Stuvvie

Diablo is a game that imho can be recommended :) Simply awesome cinematics, but the same goes for all Blizzard games tbh.

I am gonna get very busy, starcraft 2 and Diablo 3? fucking yay :D

Neema

May 8, 2007
I was playing D2:LoD up to WoW, so D3 is deffinately going to be bought by me. :D I doubt I'll get a level 99 Hammerdin again though.... :p And except for the hacks, cracks, dupes, scams, etc. in D2, it's still an awesome game to play if you're a little bored with WoW, though the gameplay was abit stressful.. like to hit something you have to click your mouse.... I wore out like 5 mice on that game....

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
I just reinstalled D2 a week ago. It's still such an awesome game. Powerleveling and lootwhoring ftw! On the downside, there seems to be a lot of spam bots around these days.

Anyway, I really hope the rumours about D3 are true. Just seems a bit weird that they would start developing 3 major titles at the same time. Then again, with millions of WoW subscribers, I guess they can afford it....

Neema

May 8, 2007
Another downside: if you don't play your char for 3 months, it gets deleted.... luckily I eBay'ed my account when I stopped playing :D (for $100)

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
I only played single-player/open-realm characters. They could be played offline (my first d2 year, I didn't have intarnets, neither did my friend that also started same time), they could be saved/backup'd, we could lan, and dupe items (with saving the toon, trading items, reload the save ;P), you could use hex editors to create all the super rare items you would NEVER see in singleplayer, runes, artifacts etc, plus, I still have my toons somewhere :p
I miss my WWsin ^^

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Just remembered, I even ran a bot for a while. The bot did about 10 000 Hell difficulty Act 5 miniboss runs (Pindle, Eldritch etc.) without getting any of the top tier uniques. I Think I got only one semi-valuable item. Goes to show how low the drop rates on some of these things were.

About a week or so later, patch 1.10 came out and my account got deleted. Didn't get banned though. Good times.

Neema

May 8, 2007
So did I, but that was on 1.09 aswell. Sat the bot up to do Pindleruns all night with my blizzard/orb sorc with about 900+ MF (Magic Find <3) and came back in the morning to find an inventory full of uniques and set items and some pretty nice other stuff. MapHack, zPickit, etc ftw! Was never caught. :D

At the end of it, my pally had full Griswold's set, barbarian in full Immortal King's set and a different sorc in full Tal'Rasha's set. Ah.... memories.. :D

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Neema said:
So did I, but that was on 1.09 aswell. Sat the bot up to do Pindleruns all night with my blizzard/orb sorc with about 900+ MF (Magic Find <3) and came back in the morning to find an inventory full of uniques and set items and some pretty nice other stuff. MapHack, zPickit, etc ftw! Was never caught. :D

At the end of it, my pally had full Griswold's set, barbarian in full Immortal King's set and a different sorc in full Tal'Rasha's set. Ah.... memories.. :D

0.o

http://www.progressquest.com/

OP
S

Stuvvie

Uhm iirc you could also bind the abilities to keys, atleast I can't recall clicking the spells :eek:

Oh how I miss the madness of the pot spam the first time you get to Diablo in your blue nifty char wasting like what? 24 potions?

Baal was a wimp tho o0 <3 Necromancer

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Left Mouse Button = Move

Right Mouse Button
F1 = Frozen Orb
F2 = Teleport
F5 = Telekinesis
F7 = Ice Shield
F8 = Mana Shield

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
pr0 people assigned everything to the numpad!

Also, Nova Sorcs and not being able to respec sucked -.-