Design a new MM logo - contest

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
I really like your designs Zhira, but they don't seem to have much to do with the general style (corporate design :p) of MM ;)

Z

Zhira

dranei.png

dranei2.png

:happy:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Appealing to the ur-instincts, eh? Smart. <_<

Scarcity

Hacked
Oct 29, 2008
my.php

Here's my first attempt, more to come btw you have to copy and paste link since the image of kind of big ><

*edit* oops misread the transparent part will have that done

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Myths said:
http://img98.imageshack.us/my.php?image=12zg0.png

Here's my first attempt, more to come btw you have to copy and paste link since the image of kind of big ><
Best read the OP requirements first ^^

And attach images, don't link.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Myths, again, attach images, don't link, removed your post.

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
I cant get over how expressive your KJ is even though it's just a lolpaint drawing, Ded!

You have some serious talent.

Bani

Apr 13, 2007
Berlin
the boobs arent obvious enough. Also I think any winning logo would be of the "MM" and not "Magnae Mammae" variety :p

edit: I have the frightening suspicion that you used a pic of Gala for this, which makes it somewhat more appealing :D

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Bani said:
the boobs arent obvious enough. Also I think any winning logo would be of the "MM" and not "Magnae Mammae" variety :p

edit: I have the frightening suspicion that you used a pic of Gala for this, which makes it somewhat more appealing :D

Ha ha, well i'm not really serious about that as a propper design, i still think

mm-logo3.png

Is the best so far (even if I do say so myself). ^^

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Bani said:

clearly I am not seeing some innuendo in there that you guys are seeing.....

what boobs?

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Bani said:
I cant get over how expressive your KJ is even though it's just a lolpaint drawing, Ded!

You have some serious talent.
/signed

PS. I don't see the boobs either <_<

K

Khalo

Bani said:

lol found them

subtle!

I

Ippi

I think I found them as well, however when I really focus I can get just about anything to look like boobs! :shy: :angel:

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
First Try at photoshop :shy: , will prob carry on playing round with it abit

[attachment=0:3stfm7pr]Finished-first-logo.png[/attachment:3stfm7pr]