Plog

Clevery Guy
Aug 26, 2005
logoyacb8.jpg

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Braque said:
Logo Test Upload (1st draft) -- Clicking the image works, I think, but the inline attachment preview seems to fail on transparencies?

The inline attachment viewer uses a black background, so black text with transparent background comes out all back. :S

Eh, All i saw in the first attachment was a big black background and the bottom logo (with orange bg). And I thought it was an image of the digestive system first :S

I get it now though, :)

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Arly said:
Braque said:
Logo Test Upload (1st draft) -- Clicking the image works, I think, but the inline attachment preview seems to fail on transparencies?

The inline attachment viewer uses a black background, so black text with transparent background comes out all back. :S

Eh, All i saw in the first attachment was a big black background and the bottom logo (with orange bg). And I thought it was an image of the digestive system first :S

I get it now though, :)

I have no idea what's going on with the attachment-background, some come out black, some come out white, all are PNG-24 with alpha transparent backgrounds.

Whatever. I've posted some variations on a theme I think would work. I can adjust details pretty much any which way, and export at whatever size, colour, whatever is wanted. I don't know exactly what is wanted, so I'm probably not going to take it much further than that. I like simple, and adding to what I've done would clutter, not enhance it. Enjoy.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Not sure why your images don't work, look at the OP, my PNG is transparent and works fine <_<

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Just, but mine was an attachment as well, used inline. I tried your images inline, still black background, odd <_<

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
This is a placeholder!

I do plan on doing a proper one sometime.. unless this one wins. lol :D

[attachment=0:2fkjmicl]mm.jpg[/attachment:2fkjmicl]