Blizzard loves pallies, druids, and ofc shamen!

OP
Anshrr

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Well, I doubt those three are the ONLY relics they'll put ingame.

Though, if the other variants are as lame as the whopping 10extra hp per tick on hot, then...I dunno...depending on how hard they are to aquire, it might be worth the time to replace egan's....
/shrug

K

Katre

That's +40healing on an instant cast heal, not too shabby :)

T

Tatum

unusefull for palas unless you're pvp'ing, then stun judge stun judge .... would save some mana. Givf +healing qq

K

Katre

Yet again I manage to be amazed by the sheer quantity of idiocy present on the wow boards.

Blizz seriously buff arcanist:
"Oh noes! I need int, I just lost some mana that I only run out of when conjuring water"

Blizz give free effects to some classes:
"Oh noes, it's possible to reduce my self rez from 60mins to 30"

How can these people function in their lives?

Edit: heh, that sounds like I was having a go at the people above who said these weren't that great, or situational; I wasn't at all, read the wow thread to see what I mean about the people hurling abuse at the cms and devs for no good reason other than that they can :)

OP
Anshrr

Anshrr

Oct 7, 2005
well.... +40 (afaik unspecced) healing on a hot, is +10 per tick, and if +10 per tick saves you, you might as well die tbh, cause that's way closer to dying than you should be. So it's really just a fluff-item..

Which brings me to the relics overall.... People have been asking for something in the ranged slot since forever. It amazes me that blizzard then feels the need to make new kinds of item bonuses, to put on such items. Bonuses that really won't make any difference, 'cept perhaps quiet the loudest people screaming for something in that slot. Which makes me a bit.... what's the fkn point of making items if they really won't make a big difference? Seriously, pally item.... 20 mana ? you'll have to seal or whatever alot for that to be even usefull. Doesn't take that many items to get way more than 20mp5s, so a 20mana reduction is like peeing in the ocean...it's icky, and no one will notice it D:

I hope these are the gimp relics, that are green and come from the AH. And that there will be blue and epic ones that actually will make a difference. One person on the druid forums suggested a feral druid one, that gave you rage/energy when shifting. That would be godly tbh, would make me happy the few times I miss Furor.
Or how about just plain stats? That would also be nice.
Will just have to wait and see.... Either, the relics will be crap and not worht the wait, or they'll be a nice addition. Hopefully, they'll have a visual effect on the character.. Can I wish for a glow? ;P

Also, Idols? sounds more like a troll thing than a druid thing tbh :p

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Isn't any bonus better than the Egan's Blaster you use now? :eek:

Not like they are buffing Bows and Guns for warriors ;)

OP
Anshrr

Anshrr

Oct 7, 2005
If the bonus won't be noticed, and requires me to work for it, then ofc it's not better. ;p

And why would they buff bows and guns for warriors? It's not like bows only come with "Equip: Increases duration of shouts by 5seconds" on em? you guys actually get stats, or ap, or crit. or even, with agi, both crit and dodge, however small a bonus it is ;)

G

Anshrr said:
well.... +40 (afaik unspecced) healing on a hot, is +10 per tick, and if +10 per tick saves you, you might as well die tbh, cause that's way closer to dying than you should be. So it's really just a fluff-item..

I have items with +7 spell damage. I use them, because added up, it gives me significant extra spell damage. Same for this item. Even if it's a little bit of extra healing, it's still better than nothing.

It's all mathematics, baby :lol:

OP
Anshrr

Anshrr

Oct 7, 2005
Do they _only_ add +7spelldamage?

For someone that spends a lot of they're playtime in shapes you can't heal in, +10 heal per tick on one spell, isn't all that.
But as I said, this ain't necessarily the only item.
(Though, they said that when the beastial wrath hammer was shown before the patch with feral items. The hammer was the only item that came in the patch. And it dropped from green dragons. So not very optimistic ;))

K

Katre

The exact wording is that there will be multiple of each type and that the ones they showed would be in 1.10.

They could have used the plural accidentally though.

G

Anshrr said:

Does it matter? You get an item now which does _something_ in a slot where you previously had _nothing_. How can that ever be _worse_?

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
The druid one adds a mighty +40 healing for Reju which in itself rocks. The only thing I am disappointed in is, is that it is restricted to healing (again). But if you are resto, that rocks.

OP
Anshrr

Anshrr

Oct 7, 2005
Liandra said:
Anshrr said:

Does it matter? You get an item now which does _something_ in a slot where you previously had _nothing_. How can that ever be _worse_?

Didn't say it was worse. But that doesn't make it better.
It's the work versus the reward. If the reward is something that benefits you by a smidgeon, once a blue moon, why do the work?

Plus, these things are like increased light radius items in Diablo2. Better than nothing, but just barely.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Anshrr said:
Plus, these things are like increased light radius items in Diablo2. Better than nothing, but just barely.

OMG blasphemy, light radius was the pwn :eek: