Best PvE skill?

G

So.... which PvE skill do you think is the best in the game?

Personally I think it's Feign Death. Being able to dish out shitloads of damage with your aggro being reset completely (and going OOC, so can drink/eat or place a new trap) every 30 seconds is just awesome.

Taunt is possibly a good second.

What do you think?

OP
T

trancer

Fade is pretty cool aswell imho. Further a warlock :p great asset to the raid with all the curses :)

But very much agreed on Feign Death, I think it is indeed the best PvE ability in game.

OP
R

Raz

I think I will have to agree on FD, works best in groups/raids according to my experience. :)

OP
K

Kizza

for dps its feign death
healers fade and/or natures swiftness
tanks...no clue

OP
G

Could you please give an argumentation as well instead of just saying what you think is best? And I'm not asking "what's the best skill for your class?" but "what's the best skill ever in PvE"? :)

OP
S

Soze

Blade Flurry!
Why? Aoe on rogue, says it all :p I attack 20% faster, and hit additional mob with all my abilities, with exactly same damage. With this ability i have equal damage on packs between Luci and Mag, as mages. :D

OP
V

Vegana

Feign Death (great skill!) can be even more effective in certain cases if the hunter has engineering, and can attempt to rez somebody with Jumpercables.
No fun watching 4 hunters succesfully executing FD after a Luci wipe followed by an imp wipe(no SS). :(

In the same class of FD, another IMO great skill is DI. Ultimate party skill; choose a fella/chick, cast it and he/she gets a golden cage, no aggro, and a nice show. You, the pally, dies (as every pally should, well once in a while)

<church choir> ".... and the light fillst thy pally and blesseth thy priest and thy becometh dead, so that priest can continue to liveth, drink, enjoy the spectacle...." etc,etc.

Naah, FD. I like watching Elves die :)

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
dexter1 said:
Feign Death (great skill!) can be even more effective in certain cases if the hunter has engineering, and can attempt to rez somebody with Jumpercables.
No fun watching 4 hunters succesfully executing FD after a Luci wipe followed by an imp wipe(no SS). :(

In the same class of FD, another IMO great skill is DI. Ultimate party skill; choose a fella/chick, cast it and he/she gets a golden cage, no aggro, and a nice show. You, the pally, dies (as every pally should, well once in a while)

<church choir> ".... and the light fillst thy pally and blesseth thy priest and thy becometh dead, so that priest can continue to liveth, drink, enjoy the spectacle...." etc,etc.

Naah, FD. I like watching Elves die :)

The best thing about DI is no durability loss, but it's still shit compared to Shaman self-res, which has the exact same cooldown, and requires neither skill, nor another living resurecter in a safe location.

FD is an awsome skill in both PvE and PvP.

OP
G

The best thing about FD is the tigger animation tbh

The swirl and the hand going up one final time before passing away, Oscar material if you ask me! :lol:

*still can't FO though Li :|

OP
S

Stuvvie

Soze said:
Blade Flurry!
Why? Aoe on rogue, says it all :p I attack 20% faster, and hit additional mob with all my abilities, with exactly same damage. With this ability i have equal damage on packs between Luci and Mag, as mages. :D

On firelords attacking both firelord and fire spawn...too bad blizzard screwed it up a back then making it deal no damage at all and took ages to repair it.

Glad it works again since some time....<3 blade flurry with 2 min cooldown!

OP
U

Ursanis

in that case sweping+ whirlwind before it got nerfed ;P (still decent too)