Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
It depends whether you want the DVD, the BR or the 3D BR but it should be somewhere around GBP 25-35

zVfxc.gif

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Those are actually very cool. If I had access to gold I would prolly order one....

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
I'll try one of hers. Let me know in pm or something how much she wants for it, and I'll make a screenshot of what i kinda want this weekend. :)

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Just thought about something, would you Ded, or her, be interesting in making something cool that would fit to the right side of our MM logo at the top of the forums? It's a pretty bland header really, I think it would look cool to have something WoW-related there.

Thoughts?

OP
D

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Hmmm yeah Joy, I'm sure I/she could come up with something :D did you have anything in particular in mind? Something Cataclysmish? It's been a blue-theme for a while now, due to Wrath I guess?

And okay Tyche! :D I'll let her know when I see her again! ^^

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Well the forum theme colors are pretty good I think, combined with the logo. I was just thinking, maybe some sort of WoW scene to the right of that logo would be cool! Something with a Cata theme would rock yea!

I also like your friend's style, very different indeed, will she what she does on Tyche, interest has been tickled tho ;)

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Should of said inb4 Myst.

"I'd like to see a bit of her on Tyche."

OP
D

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Regarding theme: Does this mean that there will be a orange/lava-ish theme on the site when cata starts?

Well Joy said he liked the colour scheme as it is. I do too, not too harsh on the eyes :D

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Yeh, me too. But this is more in the style of the "cold" Wotlk theme.... not in the lines of cata at all. ifyaknowwutmsayinnnn

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
This is just the default color scheme of vb4, and I kinda like it, haven't even installed any others, or did anything with it, not planning to, unless somehow there's a demand for it :p