Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Ammaghad that works? I WANT LOTSA FREE GOLDS!

Good news! I know a princess in Nigeria, who has 2 million in her bank account and wishes to give it to us! But we need 30K euro to transfer the money! Are you in?!

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
I know a guy who just need a few helicopters and guns to get the biggest diamond in the world out of sierra leone.

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
The bananas is added in her signature, I saw. Just thought it was kindoff obvious since she asked and you were most likely going to do it.

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
You stole Bananas from Jaggy?! Mad raging dwarf heading your way mister backed up by a certain suicidal ret pala :p

OP
D

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
Here you go Scarce :) hope you like it! http://www.deviantart.com/download/175860410/Avatar___Scarce_by_dedded.png
And the forum version
scarce2mini.png

OP
D

Ded

is Ded
Mar 4, 2007
I have a friend who had recently started playing WoW again, and she wants to get in on the avatar action XD She draws as well you see, and is drooling over all the gold I make.. lol.

If I get her to do an example, think anyone would be willing to have one from her..? Of course, it depends how the example looks.. she doesn't have the same style as me, so might be something different.

Jazende

Staff member
May 12, 2008
I'd say, let her make an example and we'll see :)

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
To be brutally honest Ded.....
I don't think we can judge this without an example first. No matter what all the others say, I think we should have an example.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I disagree with everyone demanding an example. I propose you let her draw an example pic first to evaluate on.

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
I'm not sure if an example would be appropriate. Can she supply a sample of her work?