Anime geeks ._.

A

Aequitas

Blozzom said:
It's Haru from Love Hina indeed .... watched the complete series + all specials in one weekend .... I loved it .... saying that, I love Anime in general and have a nice collection (Full Metal Alchemist is ace!) .... and yes, I'm geeky enough to watch them in japanese with english subtitles (I just can't stand english or even german dubbed anime, it's just wrong) :oops:

I think there are several anime geeks in MM. Not me though, no way, no sir. Nope. Never! .......... :(

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
punchy said:
[EDIT]except to say that he gives red hot c6 in exchange for epix[/EDIT]
only when dressed up in pink spandex on a Friday the 13th during full-moon.... :partyman:

Fuurinji

Oct 22, 2005
Aeq, you should watch some, try Berserk or Bastard!!, and of course, in original version, the dubs in english or spanish (ones i saw) are trash :eek:

And, where are the other anime geeks in MM?? state some names, i wanna know :mrgreen:

btw, got loads of them on pc and dvd, i

Blozzom

Nov 3, 2005
Aequitas said:
I think there are several anime geeks in MM. Not me though, no way, no sir. Nope. Never! .......... :(
no worries, not everyone can be perfect and have good taste! :goodman:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Aequitas said:
Blozzom said:
It's Haru from Love Hina indeed .... watched the complete series + all specials in one weekend .... I loved it .... saying that, I love Anime in general and have a nice collection (Full Metal Alchemist is ace!) .... and yes, I'm geeky enough to watch them in japanese with english subtitles (I just can't stand english or even german dubbed anime, it's just wrong) :oops:

I seriously hate anime geeks!

....thinking of it, I still don't have the latest Bleach episode 8)

Either noone understood Aeq's sarcasm or they are acting as if they did not but they knew it was sarcasm :?

OP
A

Aequitas

Ayu said:
I seriously hate anime geeks!

....thinking of it, I still don't have the latest Bleach episode 8)

Either noone understood Aeq's sarcasm or they are acting as if they did not but they knew it was sarcasm :?

:eek:

It's been out for like 2 days, so slow. 8)

OP
A

Aequitas

Lunar is slow sometimes. Splitting this to General btw.

Edit; Offtopic, even.

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I counted, and I understood exactly 4 words from this thread :?

OP
J

Jullius

Initial-D \o/

Don't put the megamix in your autoradio. It makes you drive like a madman.
8)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Joyma said:
I counted, and I understood exactly 4 words from this thread :?

Let's make it 8 then :p :

Your healing is teh sux!