Aion launces this september

Keday

Mar 23, 2009
Probably is..

You need to choose either Europe or US client when you install the game. If you choose the wrong one you login details won't work obviously.

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
Beta won't be up next weekend, its up for 3 days over certain dates, this is the 5th beta the 6th and final closed beta starts August 16/17th i believe

Qetesh

Apr 4, 2008
Anyone else playing the beta atm? I'm on Ereshkigal playing an Elyos Gladiator called Molest. Also got a char on Ariel server that I'm planning to level.

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
I'm on the European client now but still can't play.......

I've registered an account with the code I got from the preorder. I never got any specific "beta code" but I did get an EMail with a "closed beta invitation". Is there anything I'm missing?

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
still giving u the same error messege?, made sure that your username is correct? if it has a capital letter in it u have to use a capital letter when typing it in remember

and when did u pre order, you get the beta keys usually on wednesdays at 5pm

AlGhouthi

May 24, 2006
Bah, having problems myslef. Bought in on steam Aion Collector's Edition (EU).
When I started the download from NCsoft it said AION (north american) Checked my settings and confirmed that my region was EU.

Now my username/password dont work so I cant log in. Do I need to uninstall the north american game, and just download Aion again?
In that case, it`s steam fault, auto downloading the american version.....

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
also you made sure to create NCsoft accounts yer?

and register the betacode to that account

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
ah never mind just read it costs monthly, basically sounds like a copy of blizzards wow hehe

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Moy said:
ah never mind just read it costs monthly, basically sounds like a copy of blizzards wow hehe
lol@ people thinking WoW was the first MMO or the first with a monthly fee.......

The concept is as old as 1998 (I think) and mothly fees are the rule, not the exception.

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Nope, same old "Username of password not correct" or words of similar meaning.....
I didn't get any separate Beta key either, just of the game itself. That might be the problem and I haven't got a clue as to how to get the beta key either.....
This is all very reminiscent of AoC and WAR..... exactly the same issues; lack of communication and things screwing up outside the control of the buyer. This kinda stuff is supposed to Just Work, it's not supposed to be a hassle to get stuff to work.

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
if u preordered after wednesday 5pm then you wont have a betacode till next closed beta in a couple weeks

OP
H

Healy

closed beta is only up once in the 2 weeks (last weekend beta 5, so in beta 6 will start in almost 2 weeks).

The upcoming Aion beta event will begin on August 14 at noon Pacific time and will end on August 17 at noon Pacific time

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Scarce said:
if u preordered after wednesday 5pm then you wont have a betacode till next closed beta in a couple weeks
I preordered at about the same time as this topic started..... can't be it.....