Aion launces this september

H

Healy

Your adventures in Aion begin this September! NCsoft is proud to announce that Aion launches in North America on September 22, 2009 and makes its official debut in Europe starting September 25, 2009.

Not only can you find the game at your favorite retail store, Aion will also be available as a digital download at NCsoft.com, Direct2Drive, and through Steam this September.

Don't forget to take advantage of the special preorder promotion at participating retailers now to receive access to the Closed Beta events as well as a head start to your journeys in Atreia.

Take to the skies and become a part of a stunning world brimming with otherworldly inhabitants, mysterious enemies, and ancient secrets. Become a part of Aion this fall!

http://eu.aiononline.com/en/news/articl .... _september

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
I'm up for this if a we can get a bunch of people together for group leveling'n shit.
Have looked at some screens, and it looks pretty nice.

OP
H

Healy

got pre-ordered now.... I think I can access the beta also, will keep in touch :p

Keday

Mar 23, 2009
I've played both the Chinese and European beta and it's not going to be a bad game. Aion got loads of potential but I'm not sure If I'm going to pre order it yet anyway. But If many enough from MM is going to try it out count me in :D

OP
H

Healy

hmm can't access yet, so i think i'll have to wait for the pre-lauch access :(

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Tbone said:
looks half decent tbh, but i dont think i can afford gettin addicted to a second MMO D:
I presume this is a level since you can't even afford one? :p

Keday

Mar 23, 2009
I've decided that I'm going to give Aion a shot when release in September and I've decided to play the Asmodian faction and I'll play a Assassin on a PvE server. What about you guys?

Keday

Mar 23, 2009
Yea but I wan't to get to max level decently without getting raped ^^ But I don't know how much you will meet the other faction during leveling so I might reconsider..

Qetesh

Apr 4, 2008
Since Age of Conan and Warhammer Online were a disappointment, I swore never to try another MMO, but I have a habit of breaking promises I make to myself. So I signed up for beta and played the game for two days and I must say I got a good first impression. I tried all classes, of which I liked the melee the most. Probably because I've played ranged in WoW for so long, and I'm ready for some hacking and slacking. Skill chains are a nice feature of the combat system, that I liked a lot. Some RL friends of mine will be playing too, so I guess I'll give yet another MMO a try :D

OP
H

Healy

I am playing on Ariel server, Asmodian side, Assassin at the moment (Hananni). In september I am going to give it a shot as well. Would like to try Cleric before closing beta3.

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
I preordered, got the beta installed and can't get it to work at all.... It keeps telling me that my account doesn't exist.
Bad experiences like this make me not wanna play it..... It reeks of the crap we had with WAR and AoC. It may be a good game but it will very likely be destroyed by all the crap surrounding it.

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Scarce said:
do you get the account doesn't exist when trying to log into the game itself?
yupz.
Gettings somehting like "wrong username or password" thingy.... I've checked both the website account and the game account on the website and I'm very much very completely utterly sure I'm entering the correct thingies

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
try going onto the NCsoft launcher, file settings , advanced and make sure the regions set to europe. mine was set to america at first

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
also u won't get on the beta if didnt preorder before wednesday coz thats when keys are sent out

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
hmm.... the North America thing may just be it.... Let's hope so!
Problem is I won't be able to try it until next weekend as I've got it on my desktop system, not the laptop.... We'll see what happens....