A nice start to 2010

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Moy said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sapphire-Radeon-HD-4350-Graphics-Card-600MHz-512MB_W0QQitemZ260494252737QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_Computer_Components_Graphics_Video_TV_Cards_TW?hash=item3ca6aadac1 any good?
Not really no.... it's probably faster then a Geforce 8200 but it won't come anywhere near decent WoW performance at a decent resolution.

OP
M

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
ah well, sod it then - i don't have near the money to waste it on a very expensive graphics card, only a student with no job.. i'l make do with me Radeon 3650 HD

OP
M

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
After 2 hours of searching online i found nothing to tell me whats better, so i thought i'd come to the MM bank of knowledge:

Whats better:

ASUS RADEON RX4650 512MB Graphics Card

Sapphire Radeon HD 4650 512MB DDR2 PCIe

im crap at telling the difference between graphics cards - as you can tell

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
HD3650 is actually a pretty decent card moym8. It's definately better then the Gf8200 and HD4350 (which are low-range cards) and better then the X1650 (which is the mid-range card of 2 generations before the HD3650). The HD3650 is the middle of the mid-range of 2 generations ago. It should be only slightly slower then the Gf9700 in my notebook.

OP
M

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
ah right i see, i'l check it out because a lot depends on the price - i would quite like a decent card that can play world of warcraft well (im not arsed about top 110% graphics ) i'l prob have it on half the best graphics any way as im used to that.

but something thats low budget but can play well basically, i'l check the Radeon HD3650 out now pal thanks very much :)

OP
M

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
sorry to nico and the group that were doing a 10 man tonight. my computer has been broken for a little while now (since new years anyway) and i've ordered a new pc - the pc has been delayed in arriving becasue of the bad weather the uk has had. the last few days my previous computer started working again - i don't know how or why, but any way i was using that.. waiting for it to finally kick the bucket - tonight its totally died on me, just before the 10 man run - won't even turn on and it sounds like the things gonna blow up when ever i try to turn it on. My new computer should be here by the end of next week - or so i hope, or i won't be happy with the company i bought it from - i just want to say i'm really sorry for the lack of sign ups i'l be able to make in the next week - i've tried since 7pm now to fix my other computer, but until i get my new one i've lost all hope. the friggin thing had to break the second i get an invite for a 10 man to ICC -,- typical luck really.. any way i got an email from the company today that i bought it off and they'l be sending it out soon, but they'l let me know so i know when to be in to recieve it of parcelforce 24. i'l update as soon as i know more butit shouldn't be too late.. any way im really sorry and i'l be back raiding as soon as i have my new pc :'( sigh !

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
e20715.gif

OP
M

Moy

Jul 12, 2009
you do realize that there is a number of different explanations of 'apt' on there, and for that reason i asked, it could be several or many of them.