• Pyrewood Village

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Going RP/PvP/Lok'tar ogar-ing

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
And lastly It's probably a good thing to have queues for now so there'll be plenty to play with still later down the line and not rely on dirty suboptimal players like night elf priests.
After going human priest in vanilla and dwarf in Elysium, I rolled a night elf this time around. I really hope I won't be a complete outcast, just sitting alone in some remote corner in Ironforge, shedding bitter shadowmelded tears.

On a lighter note, they said they increased the server capacity to help with queue times. So that should help!

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
Donate now to the Guild Tabard fund (I promise it won't be used to cover the Guild Debt Crisis)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
107.jpg

Blasted Lands soon(tm).

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
So, what about raiding? Any plans to start recruiting new members or teaming up with another guild? Or are people just going to join pickup groups when they can? Or is raiding just not going to be a thing?

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
From my end, <Magnae Mammae> isn't going to be a raiding guild. I've no interest in doing organized, weekly runs, and we quite simply don't have the numbers for it ;) It started started with just having a guild for when people are playing so they know some faces.The longer it's going it's pretty clear there won't be a lot of active players, so I was thinking of starting an MM community on top of it, so we can keep in touch and chatting across both games.

For raiding and groups, you're free to do whatever you like. FWIW the GM from vigilantes approached me to see if we were up for joining them. i've pugged an MC and so far it's really easy to both get in an active run as it is to run both MC and Ony. Likely this will change with BWL, but it'll give you a good starting point in terms of getting some gear here and there, aswell as getting an idea if it's something you wish to persue.

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Fair enough. Maybe I will follow up with Vigilantes then. Or I might just go free agent for a while to see what else is out there. It looks like priests and healers in general are dime a dozen and not in high demand. So it might be difficult to find a raid spot for me. But I would like to give it a shot anyway, as I would really like to do some classic raiding.

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Decided to try raiding with <Billy Club> for the time being and see how that goes. I should have a guaranteed raid spot there. Will keep my little paladin dude in MM for when I need to escape the "hardcore raiding" scene.

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Is "best in slot" a thing in modern WoW? This all encompassing, life-consuming, ever so blind bis fixation that I see in classic all the time, is kinda getting to me. Seen guilds get destroyed and heard grown men cry on voice comms many times on various streams just because bis this and bis that. Luckily my raid team is pretty chill, but I still wish the bis thing didn't exist to such a massive degree.