Zandalari druid forms

Reinhawk

Druid #2913
Oct 22, 2017
OMG loving the new forms.....no cat or tree yet though.

This could be a faction changer!!

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Good bye, Druid #2913. :(

And yeah, they look amazing.

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
"Yeah, mah Pa was a Tyrannasawrus Reeeks, and mah mah was one of dem dere birds, dem Arakkoa. She has a funny walk naw."
Dinosaurs.. and turtles.. and weird ass manbirddandies.. that's fine, but tentacledruids? NAW BRAH, DAT'S NOT WITHIN LOER!
Looks cool, but fuck horde :<

epeen

One Rejuv. JUST ONE REJUV, MAN.
May 14, 2013
The cat form is pure perfection
ZandalariCat02.png

Reactions: Reinhawk

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
That's definitely a horde druid form, look at all those spikes

Poysonivy

May 17, 2015
KulTiranDruid01.jpg

Rerolling to KT Druid is this becomes true and renaming it to Takkenwijf (roughly translated to Branchbitch, or Stickbitch) :)

Reactions: Reinhawk

Ravii

Dec 3, 2016
Tinkered around with my macro's slightly recently and figured I might aswell pastebin some to share for various quality of life things. Note: I tend towards mouseover for healing but you can just delete that line if you want.

contains healing macros, talented abilities, some heal friendly/harm enemy on 1 button etc.

https://pastebin.com/dWErbQm4

I have some for shaman if anyone wants those as well. Again some personal preferences.

Almost forgot the all-important /cast [@cursor] starfall (I take no responsibility for ninja pulls)

Reactions: Wizie

Ravii

Dec 3, 2016
Oh I've also got a few weakauras for tracking solar beam/CC talent/movement talent if anyone wants that + basic balance UI weakaura

Ravii

Dec 3, 2016
oh woops im starting to consider this the druid forums since its all that's talked about atm