Your top 5 games of all times

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
The numbers from 1-5 doesn't mean one is better than the other, just list your top 5 games of all times :)

1. Zelda: A Link to the Past for SNES: This was one of the first "rpg"'s I played and I was breathtaken by it, had such nice music, and such a nice look. Was probably this game that turned me into a Zelda freak.

2. Simon the Sorceror: Was also one of the first PC-games I ever played (we had a SEGA-master system when I was a kid) and it immediatly got me hooked on the adventure genre, can still catch myself humming some of the tunes from the game. Sadly the adventure genre is as good as dead :cry:

3. Albion: The first game I ever bought and my first real RPG experience. This game had such a big world and so many ways to play you could keep coming back to it again and again.

4. Monkey Island: Again with the adventure genre, used to play this on my friend's Amiga on disks :D

5. Wolfenstein: Was so great running around killing all ze germans and pressing I L M all the time, getting the adrenalin up when you used hit'nrun tactics to kill Hitler :p

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
I'll give you a top 4, because these games stand head and sholders above anything I might put in 5th place:

1. World of Warcraft (Apple/OS X)
2. Dune 2 (PC)
3. 007 Goldeneye (N64)
4. Tetrisphere (N64)

O

Oaker

1. Metal Gear Solid series (1-3)
2. Final Fantasy series (from IV to X, cba to play numbers I-III, and I have XII, but hard to finish while wow takes all my time ;< )
3. Command & Conquer, the first one

That's about it really, lots of nice other games but these just stand above others like braq also said :yes:

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
1. World Of Warcraft (PC)
2. Dungeon Master (Amiga)
3. Super Mario kart (SNES)
4. Super Mario World (SNES)
5. Doom. (PC)

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
1. Wow (pc)
2. Super Metroid (snes)
3. Zelda 3 (snes)
4. grim fandango (pc)
5. baldur's gate 2 (pc)

argh, so many more I like to mention as well.... mario world, civilization, mega man 2/3, punch out etc etc etc :p

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
1. Total Annihilation (best game ever by miles)
2. WoW
3. First C&C
4. Half Life 2
5. Gran Turismo 3

Fuurinji

Oct 22, 2005
1 - WoW
2 - Metroid (from the SNES to the Prime series, specially the one for Wii)
3 - Zelda.
4 - Monkey island saga.
5 - Grim Fandango.

Hell, just saw mista list almost the same games as i do :ph34r:

Zermo

Aug 26, 2005
eh

Just gonna name 5 games, don't think I could put one above the other

Civ (Specially 2)
GTA series (2 and 3 being the best, though loved all the others aswell)
Baldurs Gate 2
Guitar Hero 2
Zelda (especially Majora's Mask, started on the Wii one a bit back and lovin it)

Neema

May 8, 2007
Diablo 2
WoW
Heroes of Might and Magic 2
DreamWeb
Transport Tycoon

edit: came to think of: Master of Orion 1 & 2, but don't know which to exclude. :p

S

Stuvvie

Kinda judging top 5 on how interested they could keep me, not alot of games then :p
Also fanboi of series :) And since evil by nature I don't like to play the good guy :p

1. Diablo series (Lord of Destruction pref)
2. Zelda Series (Ocarina of time)
3. Unreal Tournament series (say what you want, find it one of the best high pace online shooters :) UT1 still the best tho )
4. Dungeon Keeper
5. Starcraft Brood War (first strategy game I ever finished without haxxorz!)

Mostly have some console games I kinda like aswell but as I got a little brother and sister addicted to consoles, my sis's room houses 3 tv's with at this moment a Wii, Gamecube, SNES, Gameboy Advanced ready to go playable at any moment. NES, N64, Oldskool gameboy, broken Gamecube (they stole mine :< ) and a redicilous collection of games (if I stack all the game boxes up it surpasses my length (1.78m) and then another stack that reaches my knee :p ) so all in all I don't get a chance to really play on those, finished Zelda 1&2 for the first time last year since I could have the NES :D

Gymlee

Aug 26, 2005
1. Diablo (I, II and LoD all kept me busy for countless hours)
2. WoW (never played one game non-stop for so long before, and don't intend to ever again :p )
3. Command and Conquer (got me into gaming)
4. CM/FM series (I know...if you're a football nut like I am, these games are just too damn addictive)

couple others worth mentioning as well, such as Fifa, Goldeneye 007, Mario Kart, but these four have been the ones i spent most time playing

Plog

Clevery Guy
Aug 26, 2005
1. Doom (PC)
2. WoW (PC)
3. Monkey Island (PC)
4. Grim Fandango (PC)
5. Dungeon Keeper (not the second one it sucked) (PC)

:D

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Bunny got scarily close to my list :unsure: