WTT raven lord*3 <--> Twilight drake

S

Seynaeveke

Hello,
Sorry to bother ya all here, but i have something to ask =)

MM, as being 1 of the best guilds on turalyon eu, has OS 25 + 3 drakes on farm.
As u all know, Sarth drops a "Reins of the Twilight Drake" every time u down him with 3 drakes
I know from a Gnomei member that atm guildy's are getting those drakes, wich is cool ofc =)

One day all guildy's that want a twilight drake , will have 1.
When that day comes, id like to offer 2 "reins of the raven lord" to trade versus a "reins of the twilight drake"

As u can see on this forum post : <http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=8193210712&sid=1>, i am selling my summon to this mount.
Thus, in return for a "reins of the twiligth drake", im offering my 'services' every day non stop for free, until 2 of ur guildy's have a "reins of the raven lord".
Its 2 mounts for 1, so i think its a pretty sweet deal =)

Also, this is what "Lonei" is interested in, i can offer u 30ish free runs in exchange for the "Twilight Vanquisher" title.
I know the fight(cuz out guild is trying to down it, but were slacking on it & tbh i just want the title as soon possible)
Also, ill ofc pass on all loot, i can come on ts/vent if needed =)

So let me know what u think of this 'raven lord*2 vs twilight drake' offer =)

Greeting, Seynaeveke

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
WTT raven lord*2 <--> Twilight drake

Raven for everyone and sure! You do know being able to summon the raven isn't very rare, just most people really cba to put their mates druid on follow through it every day. Sorry for sarcastic response, I'm really bored.

OP
S

Seynaeveke

You do know being able to summon the raven isn't very rare, just most people really cba to put their mates druid on follow through it every day
Yea, this is true, finding some1 who can summon im is easy =) Its finding some1 who is willing to do it every single day is hard xd
I play (almost) all day, and mostly am bored with nothing to do =)
So doing a 20-30 minute run every day is np for me =)
+ i love drakes, so if i have to do many many runs to get ur members 2 raven lords and get that nice looking drake in exchange, ill do it =) with very much pleasure even :)
will even give a 3rd member a raven lord, if the first 2 drop withing the first 100-110 runs =)

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007

i think choosing 3 people out of 30 could be a little tricky >.>

OP
S

Seynaeveke

i think choosing 3 people out of 30 could be a little tricky >.>
well u can either

- fight it out .
- roll on it(best 3 win).
- Give to the ppl u think deserve it the most.
- have a guild vote on who should get it.
- give to the best dps, tank & healer.

Many ways to decide it =) xd

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007

Once i get Best Buddy his im free for taking people through, wont be a everyday thing though

OP
S

Seynaeveke

So id like to know what gm's / officers / raidleader's think of this

1 Twilight drake vs (lets take 3, will keep me busy =) ) 3 Raven lords.
Ill run a member trough each day, non stop until all 3 have their mount =)
Afterwards, other MM members can 'buy' my services for half the normal price.
As said, im availeble to run every day, during most of the day(not on raid evenings).
It might take a while, but i have the time, and ill have sometin to do =)xd

For the os run itself, i do know tacts. saw vid many times, got upon vesporon at 15% at practice & i can come on ts/vent if needed

Merlijn

Shadow Master
Mar 11, 2009
Wow, how ironic. After joining a PuG to Sartharion, as discussed with Joy earlier this week, I was promoted to RL since people didn't trust the original RL with looting as for being called a ninja this guy kept on nagging how guildless people (me in this case being one also atm) are ninja's. After him being to cocky to handle I kicked him from the PuG and took in someone else and added him to ignore when he became annoying in whispers.

Imo : NO!

Toba

Loves the Leader and the Leader approves.
Aug 19, 2008
Can't see how this could ever become an option.....

OP
S

Seynaeveke

Stop trying to buy epeen items
U cant blame me for trying xD
Anyway, maybe 1 day ....... if <MM> ever sells these drake mounts ...... u can rethink about my offer :)
Until then, farewell :hi: :mrgreen:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
And I wondered why we have trouble getting Druids. <_<