wtf

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Facebook / linkedin / myspace / etc are for people who think having lists of people who you once met makes you popular. These social networking sites are nothing more than devices for collecting email addresses and demographic information to sell to marketing companies. It boggles the mind that they are so popular.

OP
Galatea

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Braque said:
Facebook / linkedin / myspace / etc are for people who think having lists of people who you once met makes you popular. These social networking sites are nothing more than devices for collecting email addresses and demographic information to sell to marketing companies. It boggles the mind that they are so popular.

Sometimes they arent a bad way of staying in contact with old friends/family you dont see often. *sometimes*

G

ye i use facebook to keep in touch with high school friends that have moved away, good old crunchy cynic braque :>

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Re:

Galatea said:
Braque said:

Sometimes they arent a bad way of staying in contact with old friends/family you dont see often. *sometimes*
Heh, by old friends, I bet Gala means all the hot guys she's ever met, which is why Braque has his panties in a bunch ;p
Tho I agree about facebook. I'm staying away from there, cause of all the ppl I don't want to stay in contact with :ph34r:

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
There was an article in the Metro this morning about how using Facebook/etc increases your risk of identity theft.