wow joke

J

Jullius

something I read on the forums..

A Night Elf is tending to Nature's Call at a nearby tree when a gnome walks past. Gnomes, curious as they are, decided to investigate what the Night Elf was doing near the tree.
"Um excuse me tall dude," said the Gnome. "But could you tell me.... WOAH what is the size of that thing?!"
"Uhhh thanks," says the Night Elf, turning his back slightly away from the Gnome.
"Man that has gotta be the biggest snake I have EVER seen in my life!"
"Yeah sure," the Night Elf wasn't listening, he was trying to finish his business and carry on hunting down the Horde.
"Do you mind if I touch it?" The small Gnome questioned.
"Woah woah woah what?!" yelled the Night Elf.
"Can I touch it I said," the Gnome repeated.
"Will it get rid of you?"
"Yes."
Then, looking around to see if anyone was looking the Night Elf quietly said, "Okay, but make it quick."
So the gnome reachs into his backpack and brings out a strange device, it pops open! It appears to be a stepladder of some sort. Anyway, the gnome places it firmly on the grass and climbs up it. He then reached his hand in a grabbed firmly, saying slowly afterwards, "Now give me all your gold, epics and mount, or I'll jump off the stepladder." :axe:

OP
S

Stuvvie

I can really tell you are shit bored with Turalyon being down.

Nice one though :p If you find any more of these things could you PM me a link or something......I only got one joke to tell at Garr and kinda want to expand it :|

OP
V

vaethan

A shaman runs into an alliance camp and starts to /taunt and /insult everyone around him, eventually he's chased by 50 alliance soldiers into a cave but none return,
worried the general sends in another 100 soldiers to find out whats going on and again, none return,
The general then goes to the barracks and hand selects 200 of his most elite troops kitting each one out in full epic and sends them in,

for 3 nights nothing but the sound of battle can be heard and eventually on the fourth day a wounded lone soldier is found returning to the camp half dead on the back of a horse, the general totally shocked at the outcome asks the man exactly what happened?

and he replies "it's a trap......theirs TWO of them" :eek: