WOTLK Talents and Profs

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Deathchill (Rank 1, Level 56) - "Launches an Icy Touch at every enemy within 40 yards, dealing 4 damage per Runic Power to each target and causing a high amount of threat." [0 power cost, cooldown: 60 sec]

OP AoE tanking ability

Zermo

Aug 26, 2005
Krouk said:
I bet 50 gold DK get blessings..

You're on, let me start by asking how you're gonna buff with a bar that has to build up in combat and another bar that only has six slots worth of potential casts :p
Then again, someone's gonna have to pick up the pieces after all the paladins have left the boat for a non-sissy based class >_> (you can try and disagree with me on this but T5 SEALED THE DEAL FOR YOU POWER RANGERS AND YOUR SEXUALITY)

Looking at DK's the only buffs they'll have will be improved death (ghoul) and possibly the improved pressences

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Its blizzard, it doesnt have to make sense

And tier 5 was the coolest set possible for paladins, the looks and the 4 set bonus was all i needed.

Zermo

Aug 26, 2005
Krouk said:

And tier 5 was the coolest set possible for paladins, the looks and the 4 set bonus was all i needed.

JOO OWE MI FIFTY GEE M8

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Krouk said:

T6 > T2 > T4 > T3 > T5 > T1lolbannana

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
T2 paladin is the coolest-looking set ever :D

bloodelf-male.jpg

U

Ursanis

Wilandra said:
The Wiki page now also has the talent trees of some classes. (Or did I just miss them earlier?)

omg, the first talents in resto finally make sense

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I also just noticed Imp FF is going to affect spells, that's practically going to make having 1 VERY active balance druid a neccesity, combined with the other buffs they get.

Edit: Druids are also basically getting a caster version of Windfury with that Imp Boomkin aura, man :eek: (as in, scaling well with gear)

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
I don't understand why you are talking about all those other classes. We're all gonna be death knights in wotlk anyway.

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
I don't know if this is a bug or not. But check out feral charge in this talent tree: http://www.war-tools.com/t52319.html

Cat form charge? Oo

Some of those feral talens seems to be pure win :D

Reinforced Hide - Reduce spell dmg with 10% and increase armor by 10%
Master Shapeshifter - More dmg in bear
Berserk - Bear Stand!

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
Cataclysm said:
I got the boots for this set and that was as much as i could take of it :sick:

You are not gnoam. Which means you are not allowed to wear it.

Cataclysm

May 5, 2007
"Everlasting Affliction - Your Corruption, Siphon Life and Seed of Corruption spells gain an additional 4/8/12/16/20% of your bonus spell damage effects, and your Drain Life and Shadow Bolt spells have a 20/40/60/80/100% chance to reset the duration of your Corruption spell on the target."

That seriously boosts affliction damage on bosses. Now we won't even have to refresh out dots at all!