WOTLK Talents and Profs

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
ArlyKarlsen said:
I don't know if this is a bug or not. But check out feral charge in this talent tree: http://www.war-tools.com/t52319.html

Cat form charge? Oo

Some of those feral talens seems to be pure win :D

Reinforced Hide - Reduce spell dmg with 10% and increase armor by 10%
Master Shapeshifter - More dmg in bear
Berserk - Bear Stand!
Oooh, missed that it says catform. That's oO

However, seems ferals will have to choose between dps and tank specs now. I'd like about 10-20 talent points more tbh, to get all the "necessary" talents :<

Arly

Non-Shouter
Oct 3, 2007
Yep, my thought was the same. But imo thats all fair and square. But I guess that means DPS gear for ferals will be offspec if the feral is Tank, and the other way around? :hi:

Anshrr

Oct 7, 2005
^^

Also, the changes in the EJ post are all :eek: Mostly buffs/positive changes, except the Mangle one. Can't have Bear mangling and cat shredding anymore, both have to mangle.... tho, guess it's even more threat for the bear :< Oh oh, and indoor root! FINALLY. Sounds too good to be real tbh :p
Hopefully speccing full dps as a feral will make the feral viable as proper dps then.

And I'm tempted to spec Brambles. But just tempted :p

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
ArlyKarlsen said:
Yep, my thought was the same. But imo thats all fair and square. But I guess that means DPS gear for ferals will be offspec if the feral is Tank, and the other way around? :hi:
Yea, but you'll understand there wont be room for both anyways :p

Anshrr

Oct 7, 2005
Depends on how much dps the DPS specced one does. If cats can do what retpallies and ench shammies do now, in addition to bringing 5%crit aura that heals, and CR (sigh, always with the CR), it's not that bad to bring one.

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
Line ups always seem to be decided more by who signs up than by optimal theory crafting. :p

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Braque said:
Line ups always seem to be decided more by who signs up than by optimal theory crafting. :p

Valid point, but as im sure Joy said, its always nice to mess about with stuff like this =]

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Braque said:
Not neccesarily as I have it planned for WOTLK though.

But yea, there's always a few class/specs swappable, but as we see on Brutallus, sometimes you need optimal, a feral DPS might work on bosses that need little tanking, or only simple offtanking, since the melee DPS group is full as you can see, unless we swap out the rogue, leaving 0 rogues, but that's cruel :p

Scarce

Pet Keeper
Nov 2, 2007
That and joy has alot of free time on his hands, stuff like making line ups for 5 months from now keeps him occupied till raid :p

K

Kirki

Scarce said:
That and joy has alot of free time on his hands, stuff like making line ups for 5 months from now keeps him occupied till raid :p
Wtb WotLK raid scedule aswell plx! ;)

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Kirki said:
Scarce said:
Wtb WotLK raid scedule aswell plx! ;)
Mon-Fri 18:00-24:00
Sat-Sun 14:00-23:30 (with dinner break)

Jazende

Sacred vines, entangle the corrupted!
Staff member
May 12, 2008
What? That means we do NOT have to look for a job where we're free all afternoon?! Yay!

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Joyma said:
T2 paladin is the coolest-looking set ever :D

bloodelf-male.jpg

Banked along with Herald of Woe on Dead until eternity :D