Sep 21, 2005
epic-win-photos-hacked-irl-he-needs-a-good-dose-of-chillin.jpg

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
ohai strangers!

yeah i spent my money on a flight to Kos instead n worked there all summer...what's goin on in the wowworld?!?! any juicy gossip n shit?

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
tushy and ayu are now a couple - strong and Best Buddy is now a couple - merl is getting a legendary - I gotz glaives.

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
booooooooring. lemme know when any of those couples split up n start arguing on the forums, now THAT'D be good faramz.

what's wow like now? like, is cata any good?

im gonna be on tv :D some camera crews kept following 2 groups of teenagers on holiday saying they were gonna be on something called "Beach Buddies," turns out it was Sun, Sex and Suspicious Parents, and I got them massively fucked up every night, so they said im gonna feature on the show quite a bit when they air the footage haha.

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
haha nah, but you get to see how much i love ruining peoples nights by gettin em faaaaaar too drunk.

they made me sign some kinda release form for me to agree to having my face shown on tv though, i was so pissed at the time when they asked me i thought the cameraman was askin for my autograph >.>