wot da fok

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
ohai guys! long time no speak, what's goin on?!?!

half considering buying cata, but liek my accounts deleted so I'd have to start all over again :x

reckon it's worth it?
:mad:

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
Even people who say they hate leveling in wow have said that it's pretty nice now.

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
TL;DR - Levelling fun, once in raid content and not raiding dull as fuck unless you like pvp.

Yeah it's not too much of a problem to level up now. Once you hit 85 you have the iLvl cap of heroics punching you in the dick with pugs (and the general fail that is pug'd players) but that's what guild groups are for. But sadly once you get to raid level gear it becomes standard WoW fare which you were at in Wrath. At least that's how I see it.

If you just want to level a lot of chars and not raid with any seriousness (which I assume you won't because you have a life now ;)) it's not really worth it unless you plan on leveling alts :/

Still it's pretty good if you want to pvp at the cap I suppose but IMARAIDER and tbh I'm not finding a lot of fun in WoW other than gchat outside of raids right now :/

Lonei

Shitpenis
Aug 7, 2008
Buy 3 months and play all the content, then have nothing left to do and stop playing till the next expansion again.
Honestly worth it for those 3 months though, even if you do only get to play in tiny amounts.

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
might see how i feel in a week or so, doctor's have told me I drink far too much n need to pretty much pack it in.

uninstalled wow a while ago now though, haven't got a clue where my CD's are for it, n there's no way i'm paying like £60 to buy all the previous expansions :(

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
might see how i feel in a week or so, doctor's have told me I drink far too much n need to pretty much pack it in.

uninstalled wow a while ago now though, haven't got a clue where my CD's are for it, n there's no way i'm paying like £60 to buy all the previous expansions :(

You should be able to download the client from multiple sites (even Blizzard I think).

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands

If youve got the battle.net thingy activated you should be able to get the game back without paying for it at least

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
just gave it away to a mate of mine, don't speak to him any more :(

means i'd have to buy like, all the previous expansions n shit if i wanted to start all over again, right? cba payin £60 to get back into wow if all im gonna do is casualol pvp >.>

and I don't have an account to troll the realm forums any more D:

Chirrad

Sep 29, 2009
Can get it for less than £60 - battle chest (vanilla + tbc) is £10 on amazon, WOTLK & Cata are £18 each. But still, £46 to get started in a game is a bit annoying!

Ribena

Jan 19, 2006
Just start with the battle chest, you might get sick of it before you even want the other expansions! Plus, a lot of neat stuff got added with patches anyways.

Croga

Says funny things =)
Sep 9, 2008
The Hellmouth
Worst part about leveling at the moment is the evil grind through Outland and Northrend :( I suggest getting a class with tanking abilities so you can instance your way through there.

OP
Tbone

Tbone

Apr 4, 2008
Liverpool
ah sod it, think I'll use my money to buy a flight out to Malia or Kos or something, work there for the summer instead....