WITHDRAWN: Restoration Druid

Eufenia

Dec 13, 2016
Hi! My name is Lars and I am 32 years old. I started playing WoW in Oct 2004, I was pretty hardcore back in those days. I took a break for a few years and came back at the end of WoD. I’ve been ramping it up since playing Legion and am really enjoying the expansion. I typically play around 10 hours a day, so although I would like to call myself a casual I guess I am not.  I strive to perfect my character, I farm Mythic + daily for individual pieces of gear to improve. My current guild don’t fit with where I want to be in Legion, they are all really nice people, but they carry too many people and their behaviour is very bad during raids when we should be focused. I recently started talking to Lumaa in your guild, she said you may be in need of a resto Druid.

• why you are interested in joining MM ( it is a two way street: what do you expect from us and what would you bring to the guild) And Why i am interested to join your guild is because you looks like a serious and good guild that are focus up when it comes to raiding and that i what i am really after. And hopefully i can bring my Experience from playing Resto druid for like 12 years soon to your liking.
  • your raiding experience (do not be shy about limited experience or post nerf kills), raiding philosophy (and no, not a copy/paste of ours!), guild history, attendance plans Wow my Raiding skills Well like i said before i clear everything up to Cata then i took that break for 6 years. And now in Legion have clear everything on EN 7/7 and 2/7 on mythic and 2/3 on ToV
  • a way to contact you outside of this site (BattleTag, e-mail, Skype etc. ) Well you can always contact me in game or my e-mail or Rosharr#2570
  • the 'usual' wow application stuff: armoury link, log parses, specific addons you use and so forth.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Eufenia/simple there is Armoury and the Addons i am useing atm is Elvui,Decursive,Deadly boss mode,

Lumaa

The better and more sophisticated ***luma.
Jan 6, 2016
Hi Eufenia,

Thanks for the application. We'll discuss it and get back to you.

Kind regards,
Lumaa

OP
E

Eufenia

Dec 13, 2016
Hi Again everyone i am Also starting to lvl my Balance dps spec now for real Have only 29 but i will try to best i can to get 35 on asap i can 891 lvl on the weapon so yea will try to get some higher aswell on relics.
This is my Current Rank on all my Artifact Weapon Resto=38 Guardian=33 Balance=29 and Feral=25

Smaj

RawR!
Staff member
Jan 7, 2013
Hey Eufenia,

We'd like to offer you a trial spot, however, it would have to be as DPS with healing OS. If you're happy with that, please give any of our officers a shout in game for a guild invite.

Kind regards,
Smaj

OP
E

Eufenia

Dec 13, 2016
Hi Thx for showing intresse But i pass and thx for having me lvl my Balance spec for nothing

Ixidron

Happy trees
Jun 18, 2014
It just seemed like, "Thanks for considering me, but screw you guys for something I made a conscious decision to do."

Thorill

Tanks with the efficiency of 5 Best Buddy
Apr 28, 2015
There is slightly more to it than what is visible here. Though the reaction is slightly odd indeed.