WITHDRAWN: Nekster- Shadow Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nekster

Jul 22, 2016
llo!

I am applying to your guild today because I am interested in a more relaxed yet still clearing guild. After speaking to one of your officers this seems like the place I would like to call home for the future!

I am a 30 year old man(cry) living with my partner and two kids. I love gaming and was pretty much raised on it from a very early age.

I started to play wow towards the end of vanilla casually clearing kara really. My "proper" raiding experience started towards the very end of Wotlk clearing all on 10 man HC.

During cata I pushed to find a higher skilled group joining Questionable Ethics second team until that team died.

I joined Vigilantes towards the end of Firelands clearing up to raggy hc (only killed him after Dragonsoul came out.)We ended up clearing Dragonsoul 8/8 HC.

Just before pandaria was released I was offered a spot in the number one team on the realm which was Questionable Ethics but I didn't realise they were raiding up to 6 nights a week and with my family I just couldn't possibly do this. So I took a break from wow and casually came back just before WoD release.

At the start of WoD my partner had our second child and I thought it would be best to stop raiding to help out with her eventually coming back to raiding after everything was "settled".

Me and a few friends moved to Draenor Horde with the population a major key in this server change we dabbled with just settling for a HC clearing guild but we eventually needed more so we joined a 5/13M team, Eventually progressing to clear 13/13 M. After we killed Archi the guild started to die and people started leaving to the point where there wasn't a stable team anymore.

I was playing a Enh shaman but after the changes to the class I am looking to reroll. It is currently Elemental because I feel like I can do more damage with the spec.

My addons have changed abit due to the interface updates that came with the legion prepatch. I am currently using Weak Auras, Skada, and Deadly Boss Mods.

As I said above I am looking to reroll into a shadow priest or warlock. I am open to other options depending on what you need!

BNET - Nekster#2951

Thank you for reading my application sorry if it was a bit meh typing isn't my forte.

Nekster.

Can't seem to put the links for my armory and logs on the application sorry.

EDIT by Dirnik:
Here's the logs Darkmx found:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/11554506/latest/#partition=1

And here's the armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Nekster/advanced

Dirnik

Dear Nick/Derpnik
Feb 15, 2014
Hey Nekster! Thanks for applying to us. We'll review your application and get back to you ASAP. Also I added the links to your app.

Dárkmx

Destroy or be destroyed !
Aug 26, 2015
Closed:

just messaged me on battle net and has been accepted at another guild

Status
Not open for further replies.