Witcher 2

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
Just thought I'd make a post to tell you all to get this game, played like 10h in atm and it freaking great - beats dragon age 2 in every aspect!
Pretty tough game tho, for all you chickens ;)
Also, if you haven't played the 1st witcher, I recommend it since this is a sequel with alot of ties to the 1st storywise. It's still one of the most overlooked games ever imo, just make sure you get the enhanced edition cause the 1st version was very buggy.

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
You should fraps your rpg gaming and upload it to youtube. Lewis of Yogscast has been playing Witcher2, but it's a bit frustrating to watch (since he sucks). It would be good to have a Mista rpg master to watch instead.

Yogscast witcher2 part1:

OP
Mista

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
Hehe, no wai bro, would be fun but not on a 1st playthrough, wanna enjoy the game then. And I really don't have time for a 2nd probably :p

Vessy

Puttin the slow in Onslow
Apr 13, 2009
You should fraps your rpg gaming and upload it to youtube. Lewis of Yogscast has been playing Witcher2, but it's a bit frustrating to watch (since he sucks). It would be good to have a Mista rpg master to watch instead.

Yogscast witcher2 part1:

Haha! "Very funny" ...... "Fuck you!"

Stronghammer

The strong one!
Apr 20, 2009
The Netherlands
I downloaded it and started it, looks great but I had no idea what they were talkin about since I didnt play the first idd.

So am now playing part 1 first :p

Atermors

Dec 2, 2010
It's realy nice, not the polished us kind of rpg.
Its tough, with sex and violence and the hole world feels dirty.
Gothic is quite good to compare the atmosphere.
Gameplay is totally different though :D

OP
Mista

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
Finished it yesterday, can only repeat what I've already said. Buy it - awesome game!

OP
Mista

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
quite alot of references to it, but you'll like it loads anyway - that much I can guarantee!

Atermors

Dec 2, 2010
And with act two being totally different in respect to your decisions it's even worth replaying :D