why to do AV:

OP
K

Katre

Yep, those offhands are all nice.
Exalted though, which I think is infeasible given the frequency of AV on the server.

OP
J

Jinesy

yeah, really hard to get exalted here, but AV is up more and more recently, so who knows, i might have it someday ;)

OP
S

Stuvvie

I think Aly from UnSel got exalted with AV last week...I think...recheck....

Nope it's Cipiripi who got exalted with AV

Anyway, it's kinda easy..in the early days when TLW went there and the hordes didn't even see a battleground from close by there were a couple of wins...I even won a AV match once :eek:

Well Bruttone did win a bit more matches and after 2 or 3 matches he was half way to honored I think, but then again...horde pwns alliance in AV now aswell so quite hard to get rep with them at this time for Alliance.

OP
S

Stuvvie

Well I don't get all matches lately but my brother is kinda into AV lately and I have seen him winning with his UD warrior alot and seeing someone hitting exhalted with AV kinda makes me doubt the Alliance does well in Av...or if I am wrong correct me :)

OP
G

Anshrr said:
AV is so much more fun than WSG (go horde!), and AB (go horde!).

How come we won 3-0 against a pvc/US team last week then?

IMHO the "go horde!" is a bit overrated. Skill and cooperation win you matches, having a shaman does not :)

OP
N

Nearly

Liandra said:
Anshrr said:

IMHO the "go horde!" is a bit overrated. Skill and cooperation win you matches, having a shaman does not :)

I want in on these teams then :)

So far out of 3 AV's, its 2-1 to the horde while i've been playing, and i'd agree its Skill+coop ftw.

Last night i joined 11 minutes into the AV, 20 minutes later we'd pushed horde back to the other side of the centre GY (can't remember the name, Snowfall?).

30 minutes later we were almost into their bunker.

10 minutes later the Commander left.

45 minutes later we were the other side of our bridge.

So skill, cooperation, leadership and the ability to take orders work, who'd a thunk it :)

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
Liandra said:
Anshrr said:

Well, I don't have teams to do BG's with.
Pickup Alliance << Horde tbh, except for AV.

OP
G

Anshrr said:
Pickup Alliance << Horde tbh, except for AV.

Pickup anything = crap
You should go WSG with some MM people! Some of MM are doing lots of WSG and I'm sure they'll happily invite you :)

OP
J

Jullius

Anyone doing bg on alts? I'm quite into it on my warrior atm(lvl39) and the random parties at that lvl suck even more then on lvl 60 :)

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
sounds cool....
is there a reason btw everyone on tura is grinding wsg and not any of the other ones particularly?
I'd say WSG has the lamest rep rewards , as a broad generalization without really checking the details.. :p

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
We dont have any choice in the matter as alliance. Horde control which pvp BG we play on turalyon. Unfortunately they seem to prefer WSG :?

OP
K

Katre

I've had a decent number of AB games mind, once they go up, they tend to stay up for some time succesively, I've found.

OP
J

Jullius

It was WSG weekend, double honor from there. That's why everyone was playing wsg :)

Let's hope that with the new patch some other bg's will be up. Since they will put in linked queue's. \o/

OP
T

trancer

go with 15 pallies.... they do that often on skullcrusher, its insane :p they always win haha

OP
A

Anevia

trancer said:
go with 15 pallies.... they do that often on skullcrusher, its insane :p they always win haha

Hmm, I know pallies are neat, but I didn't know we could press 15 of us into WSG, nerf :!:

OP
D

Dagon

I would once like to join a winning AV team as well.... So if you guys decide to go AV as a group, could you give me a /w ingame plz so I could join up with you??

pretty plz?

:lol: