Where do U wanna go tonight?

Gink

Nov 25, 2005
Alltho UK also seemed like alot of fun, Im going to have put my bets on Sweden.

A

Alanis

....... The UK-one was the only one with guys in it .... and I still wanna go to Sweden :cry:

Gombur

Guild Mascot
Sep 21, 2005
idiot.jpg

+

tracksuit.jpg

+

bling.jpg

+

3174871.gif

=

Chav.jpg

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Ammaghad am not a chav :mat:

And I been to Newcastle, and the clubs we went weren't all that bad :8

Plog

Clevery Guy
Aug 26, 2005
this is clearly lies because I live in the UK which makes it alllll the better.

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Joyae said:
Ammaghad am not a chav :mat:

And I been to Newcastle, and the clubs we went weren't all that bad :8
Yeah. I was in Newcastle in January. Some of the places weren't that bad. They even had cute waitresses dressed like cheerleaders in this one place. I think it was called 'Players' or something equally street credible.

The other place I remember vividly was quite horrible though. I think it was called 'Fleurs'. In this place you could buy all sorts of crap like fake moustaches and wigs, put them on and go dance with the fat middle aged women to Abba and Boney M.

Hom

Aug 30, 2005
The other place I remember vividly was quite horrible though. I think it was called 'Fleurs'. In this place you could buy all sorts of crap like fake moustaches and wigs, put them on and go dance with the fat middle aged women to Abba and Boney M.

Sounds pretty good. Well if your into that sort of thing :hump:

Natalya

Oct 22, 2005
Hom said:

Sounds pretty good. Well if your into that sort of thing :hump:
Well, who isn't?