Warhammer Total War 1+2

Gwenda

Jan 12, 2017
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Just wanna let ye lads know me and Hoyer plays it sometimes and if someone also has it and wants to fight, let me know and I'll steam add ye!

Hoyer

May 2, 2017
Yo Gwen found most of my army i collected for some years ago x) i'll send more maybe when i begin to redo them again. Could you also shows your :p ?
2cdv11l.jpg

Reactions: Anshrr and Gwenda
OP
G

Gwenda

Jan 12, 2017
2qs1cgj.jpg

This is what I'm currently working on, ill update it later. (goal is to "finish" or be close to that before i get my birthday present)

I also have 25ish Dark Elves(soon to be 50yiSH), 25 Stormcast eternals and some other random char's.

Reactions: Anshrr and Hoyer

Hoyer

May 2, 2017
After some hours of craving most of the ugly paint on my giant i finally could spray him white and maybe Begin on him tomorrow :D!
r7njvr.jpg

Reactions: Anshrr
OP
G

Gwenda

Jan 12, 2017
Did he get a bath? Looks like a pretty old model dont think i've ever seen it before

Hoyer

May 2, 2017
Just look up Tomb King giant and you should see it easly :p can look wierd since his head aint on. But think it was first generation

Anshrr

#1 LFR Feral for his ILVL
Oct 7, 2005
CERTAINLY NOT DENMARK EWW
BLOOD4BLOODGUY.jpg

Some of mine, these are the last I painted before a too-long break :<
Would paint more, but the threshold to get the airbrush up and running (haven't used it yet) to prime is high -_-

Reactions: Gwenda
OP
G

Gwenda

Jan 12, 2017
Some of mine, these are the last I painted before a too-long break :<
Would paint more, but the threshold to get the airbrush up and running (haven't used it yet) to prime is high -_-

They look awesome.

Someday i hope to obtain an airbrush, but can't use that in an appartment :p. Step 1 get a house with a garage 2. profit!!!

Hoyer

May 2, 2017
Finally after hours which i scrated most of the old paint off my skeletons i could begin to spray them white. So maybe tomorrow i can begin to redo them. If the paint ever gonna show up :,(
2mn1z87.jpg

soulsin

Nov 4, 2017
I really disliked corax white. It left a powdery texture on some test figures I sprayed it on. I was planning to base coat my sanguinary guard with it, but ended using retributor gold instead.

OP
G

Gwenda

Jan 12, 2017
I really disliked corax white. It left a powdery texture on some test figures I sprayed it on. I was planning to base coat my sanguinary guard with it, but ended using retributor gold instead.

Pic does not work, but i can imagine. I've gotten a few minies powdery aswell with the corax. Might be a weather (humidity) issue.

soulsin

Nov 4, 2017
According to reddit. photobucket no longer allows third party usage unless you pay 400$ per year? What?

Braque

Dec 14, 2005
love this thread

also i have web hosting i hardly use, i can give MM people image upload space if your are happy to use ftp and promise not to do anything illegal/immoral with it

because friends dont let friends use photobucket jeez