Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
Pretty amazing how he pulled this off.
[youtube:1tbkjmgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25vRlh_WL4Y[/youtube:1tbkjmgc]

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
whats he shadow stepping upto? A target dummy would die to the aoe so can't be mass them :/

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
LADY DEATHWHISPER IS A TWAT

Didn't really know where to put this. Know we got the kill but found a video of the idea I had in mind, looks alot easier as you can just aoe the adds down while still burning the Lady herself.

[youtube:1olq2kw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b9C9aSSIys[/youtube:1olq2kw8]

Only downside to it being (for us atleast) is that DK's make it look much much much easier and we don't really have (m)any

Cronocious

Mar 24, 2007
I've done that tactic a few times myself, it's definitely faster than all sitting in the middle, can be a bitch without DKs though ye.

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
You can los the casters behind the pillars. Should help abit.

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Thats what I brought up yesterday with ayu, seemed to be widely ignored by all but him though.

It just looks like a much easier way to handle the first phase which will skim loads of time off the enrage timer, which granted wasn't that big of a problem on the kill but in all the previous wipes we were dangerously close to.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Careface said:
Thats what I brought up yesterday with ayu, seemed to be widely ignored by all but him though.

Yeah, our side tried that but MCs in such a cramped phase really might mess up things. We only got 1 raiding DK after all and getting a player out of the AoE is kinda important or they will just die instantly.

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
What Ayu says ^

I don't see it happening much, seeing MC'd people get killed off (or close to) without AoEing the mobs down as it is.

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
And that is why Cyclone was invented to CC. That also lets me do damage rather than sporadically hit the boss/adds/reflect myself/poly so I'll be happy to ;)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Mystara said:
And that is why Cyclone was invented to CC. That also lets me do damage rather than sporadically hit the boss/adds/reflect myself/poly so I'll be happy to ;)

Just give Joy Focus Magic and be quiet. DPS bitch. :kitty:

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Yea how dare a dps class want to dps. Don't mind doing the cc but it can get pretty frustrating when a druid cyclones your target before you get poly off. Then you have to find somebody else and by that time it's been about 5 seconds of MC so the damage is done and sheeping might actually might make it worse. I can't really complain though since it's better than no CC at all :p

On another note Cyclone is far more reliable than Polymorph since it can cover for trees and Lebuff's demon form not to mention it never breaks from damage. Sure you might say oh who gives a shit about tree MC. Pretty important in p2 and adds being healed isn't any more fun either....

No complaint about taking 3 mages if we stick to poly cc as that would be nice to take next time with a single druid ready to cyclone the mage/tree/demon just with the 2 of us we ended up having a person roaming around a lot of the time due to the cyclone confusion.

If we all bunch up as has been talked about. Could use warlocks/priests to AoE fear the MC'd out of the pack which could reduce them taking damage from splash will have a delay but so will cyclone.