To bankers

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Bankers become real important later on, since everyone needs them to shift cash around, to be able to buy big items.

Make sure you put withdrawal fee at 0%, since that's really annoying otherwise, can put 1-2% interest on credit line though.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Face fix your bank please, now I have to pay a fee for putting cash IN Oo

Makes it alot easier if all bankers just do the same thing: 0% fees, 1% interest, and a good credit line, 0 credit makes a bank useless.

Fix as well plx Neema <_<

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
KK, ill mainly focus on Careface from now for the whole cartell.

Everyone will have 25,000 limit once i get enough moneys.

Loans to the bank would be nice aswell, so i can build its defence's up and stuff :p

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Lol, are you Dutch are so, 25.000 limit is peanuts, think 1.000.000 <_<

Don't neccesarily have to focus on it, but we do need at least two good banks.

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Also, if you install proper credit lines, you can prevent your bank from being robbed of the overflowing cash, like Neema's right now, I can't help since I got no credit line <_<

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
By focus i meant he's the one i wanna get to a high rank

Thing that sucks is the first vault upgrade requires so much :/ Gave myself like 50 grand from my salesman but still cant afford shit >_<

OP
Joy

Joy

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Ammghad you still have the deposit fee on Face, that makes moving cash impossible later on, and it's impossible right now to get your balance to 0 that way, fix plz

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
I opened an account with everyone, kinda got steady income on my banker now so ill let some cash build up for yous

Saving up for another vault first though to save more pennys!

Neema

May 8, 2007
I'm unable to get on to change it. Think their server is down or something cause I keep getting timed out:
The connection has timed out

The server at drugrunners.net is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

Neema

May 8, 2007
Lethalbone said:
It's not just me then.... phew.... was beginning to think that bad connection was haunting me - cause I'm currently at work....