Thunderfury

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
Since I today got the 2nd binding, I "only" have to get 100 arcanite. If anyone can help me by selling for a fair price or transmute crystala, plz let me know.
thanks in advance :lol:
/mista

C

Celice

Mista said:
Since I today got the 2nd binding, I "only" have to get 100 arcanite. If anyone can help me by selling for a fair price or transmute crystala, plz let me know.
thanks in advance :lol:
/mista

grats!

Peless (alt of Celice) will help too, mats, etc ;)

N

Nightfaust

Elfie is my daughter's char, but she can transmute aswell, so she'll be on duty too ;)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I can't help you with the mutes, but believe me, I am crossing mah fingers for you 8)

G

I actually DE'ed all Claritas's gear today, dropped Herbalism, and started leveling Alchemy up to transmutation level. Feel free to add her to the list of people you send stuff to :)

OP
Mista

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
have 72 bars atm, and quite alot of crystals still in the mail. dunno exactly how many though :p but Ill wait for a bit with buying more until I know how many I lack. thanks for all the help so far :D

G

Goeres

Grats Mista <3<3<3..Remember you selling Hand of edward to me :>..me and eddy is still going strong togheter ( <3 eddy )

And now off topic with :

melkor said:
Ill be happy to chip in. Send me the mats. (Melkor)

Omg is this mellkor the UD priest from horde? 8)

OP
Mista

Mista

The Rogue
Aug 28, 2005
Goeres said:
Grats Mista <3<3<3..Remember you selling Hand of edward to me :>..me and eddy is still going strong togheter ( <3 eddy )

haha, Nice to hear you still got use for it :lol:
when was it btw, may last year? :p
ska testa lite pvp med TF, s

G

Goeres

Mista said:
Goeres said:

haha, Nice to hear you still got use for it :lol:
when was it btw, may last year? :p
ska testa lite pvp med TF, s