The MM Alt and Social Raid Thread.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
I all for keeping at it if there's actual progress and we're close to killing it. That hasn't been the case for Coven tho. We do well to begin with, and then it's just worse and worse attempts getting called to wipe it earlier and earlier. At that point, I'd rather call it and go do normal Argus for trinket upgrade etc while there's time, instead of spending another 30 minutes getting nowhere.
Did you not start with a normal Argus? :eek:

OP
M

Mog

Go ahead, do the xmog joke. I know you want to.
Jan 21, 2017
I decided against it, you have to kill Worldbreaker, then the trash after, kill through to Aggramar, then Argus. That takes 30-45mins, it takes the better part of 2 hours to get to Coven. We'd get zero time on anything new. Normal is also perfectly puggable and will also be the focus of the Alternate Friday raids.

OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
Heroic Lineup.

Tanks - Braque\Thorill
Heals - Gala\Poyson\Tushy
DPS - All Signed + Ayu

Last edited:

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I might be able to make it as well if you got room.

OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
Sure, 1 more DPS won't be group breaking. Side Note, all Druids in attendance, should Spec Mass Entanglement for Coven.

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
Also pretty good for (accidentally I swear) killing melee on High Command when you root them as they charge and they start spinning on the spot.

Reactions: Galatea
OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
I will be around later to sort everything out, I'm just giving my shoulders\fingers a much needed day off.

Wizie

Trinkets, yes. Pretty trinkets! Great power.
Nov 6, 2016
I'm unlikely to be able to make it tonight, but I don't know for sure until close to raid time, hence the Tentative sign.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
I'll try to make it as well but don't know yet.

OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
There is only 6 confirmed signs at the moment, only one of which is a healer, so unless things improve by about 1800, no raid today/

Geetbeat

Feb 10, 2018
Im interested if its going down tonight,
940 rsham, can do under 1m dps as ele if rly needed,

Battletag: Gimza#1962

OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
Given there has been scant interest in any alt raid the last couple of weeks, I'm going to make them all every other week, Week A will be Fridays and Normal, Week B will be Saturdays and Heroic. Week A will eventually become Heroic as well, but only once its able.

Tomorrow is cancelled to give Lash's event the best chance of happening.

Galatea

Oct 28, 2005
Given there has been scant interest in any alt raid the last couple of weeks, I'm going to make them all every other week, Week A will be Fridays and Normal, Week B will be Saturdays and Heroic. Week A will eventually become Heroic as well, but only once its able.

Tomorrow is cancelled to give Lash's event the best chance of happening.
pfft, I miss a random saturday to attend my grandmother's 88th birthday and the next thing I know the raids are vanishing! :p

OP
M

Mog

Jan 21, 2017
Raid will happen is a few unknowns at this time however.

Tanks - Braque\Smaj\Thorill (Sort Between You, tho lack of healing may force the issue)
Healing - Gala, Lithoniel? (Alternatives Lai, Rein, Thorill)
DPS - How many can go is dependent on how many healers we have, 2/3/10 is safe. So If Lithoniel is a healer, and if either, Lai, Rein or Thorill is willing to heal, all signed DPS can go.

As it stands at the moment, I don't know if I'll be there myself. I may have an old friend over, so won't commit to the raid.

Tyche

The Punisher
Dec 30, 2008
The Netherlands
Tried to catch you online just now Mog but no luck. Both Karma and me can come, Karma wants to come heal and I can either come on heal (but saved until coven for loot) or Monkydps. Let me know if you can use us and on which char youd like me on.

(Had dinner guests, didnt expect them to leave so early)

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
If this isn't cancelled, I'll be there as well but slightly delayed (thinking around 20:30) if there is room for more DPS.