The amazing video thread

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007

Doubt anyone gives a shit but I seriously had the biggest grin ever on my face for the entire length of this video. Might have to start watching wrestling again!

Lebuff

Huge, throbbing Member
May 1, 2007
Pro-wrestling might be silly but they put on some of the best shows i've ever seen. Wish there was more of that kind of stuff around. I remember a big event where the undertaker took just about everyone by surprise with his entrance. People were asking why the lights went out in the arena and the the bell started tolling and everyone went totally nuts. Amazing.

Ayu

You need help.
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
You should watch The Undertaker vs Manchild Hell in the Cell 1998 one.

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
I watched wrestling for the whole of the attitude era, once the majority of those wrestlers left it just got abit stale. The rock basically summed it up in the second part of that video, spotlight went from Austin 3:16 to the Rock then to John fucking Cena. Fuck that wigga.

This is the greatest moment in wrestling history as far as I'm concerned.

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007

I know noone liked them much when I posted a song by them ages ago but they were on Jimmy Fallon last night. Fucking amazing. Plus Felicia Day is in it for you nerds.

Mystara

Master of Elements
Staff member
Dec 4, 2009
Been playing that game today after I saw this vid. The single player is quite nice but it does get a little tiresome having to kite mobs onto land mines. Still well worth the 10 euro (I think, since it was £8 for me). Full of little things that will make you smile and laugh if you get the thing they're parodying and it's full of little nods here and there. Some obvious like "Admiral Ackmar: It's a trap!" but other ones are a little bit less obvious like the 'Grams Workshop' shown in that vid :)

Edit: Is it balanced/not too difficult for single player. Hell fucking no.

Careface

Death by sexy
May 31, 2007
Whats your steam profile? My computer lags a little so can't really do single player (neither can people with normal comps either tbh, its meant to be played with 4). Can add you and play some?